aprender
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I noticed on the UCL website my course went into adjustment in 2015 for my course. Can I see if my course went into adjustment in 2014? I would like to know if there is a chance my course will go into adjustment for the 2016 entry. I'm thinking I should call or email UCL but I know it's a very busy time for them, so it might be quicker to get an answer here.
emiloujess
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by aprender)
I noticed on the UCL website my course went into adjustment in 2015 for my course. Can I see if my course went into adjustment in 2014? I would like to know if there is a chance my course will go into adjustment for the 2016 entry. I'm thinking I should call or email UCL but I know it's a very busy time for them, so it might be quicker to get an answer here.
They have absolutely no idea of whether their course will be in Adjustmnt yet - possibly not even until results day! Every year has a different number of applicants who get different grades so one year's Adjustment cannot predict another. Best thing to do is to call up UCL on Results Day (scary saying it even this early ) and ask whether they have places.

Good luck
aprender
Rep:
?
(Original post by emiloujess)
They have absolutely no idea of whether their course will be in Adjustmnt yet - possibly not even until results day! Every year has a different number of applicants who get different grades so one year's Adjustment cannot predict another. Best thing to do is to call up UCL on Results Day (scary saying it even this early ) and ask whether they have places.

Good luck
Thankyoou! Do you (or anyone else reading this) know where I can find a list of courses that were available in adjustment for 2014? I tried on the UCL website but it says 'page not found'
emiloujess
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thankyoou! Do you (or anyone else reading this) know where I can find a list of courses that were available in adjustment for 2014? I tried on the UCL website but it says 'page not found'
What course?
aprender
Rep:
?
What course?
C900 at ucl
emiloujess
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
C900 at ucl
I did a Google search and couldn't find anything... maybe you'll find something I couldn't?

Sorry I couldn't help more
aprender
Rep:
?
I did a Google search and couldn't find anything... maybe you'll find something I couldn't?

Sorry I couldn't help more
Thankyou. Neither can I. I'll keep searching the student room and possibly contact the university.
Origami Bullets
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There are no official Adjustment lists. The closest thing are the Clearing lists, which can only be found by going to your local library (yes, in person) and looking at a physical copy of the Telegraph from last results day. However, it's worth noting that what's happened in previous years is a poor guide to what will happen next year - things can and do change enormously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.4%
Not great so far... (229)
35.45%
I want to drop out! (125)
19.35%

Watched Threads