student16312
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi i'm not sure which question would be easier to answer and how to go about doing so. help is much appreciated:

1A) With reference to statute, case law, official documentation and academic discussion, critically discuss the reforms made by the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 to trusts for sale, the factors that the courts take into account in the context of coownership disputes and whether the latter has tipped the balance in favour of the family
home.

OR;

1B) With reference to statute, case law, official documentation and academic discussion, critically discuss and compare the rule in Wheeldon v Burrows (1879) LR 12 Ch D 31 and the operation of s.62 of the Law of Property Act 1925 in the context of the implied grant of easements.
universitylawtutor
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Personally I would go for question 1A. There is likely to be much more academic debate on TOLATA
student16312
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by universitylawtutor)
Personally I would go for question 1A. There is likely to be much more academic debate on TOLATA
Thank you - any ideas on how to go about answering the question?
$tudent347
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You should ask Vicki
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (103)
34.56%
Yes - a trusted person (85)
28.52%
No (78)
26.17%
I'm not sure (32)
10.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise