The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
South Asian mixed with what? If black I was half right. :colone:

Brazilian,French and Italian
I love oriental guys :h: You guys are really attractive imo :yep:
Original post by drowzee
I love oriental guys :h: You guys are really attractive imo :yep:

Thank you! You're super pretty too!! I love South Asian girls but you girls are so intimidating to approach. :colondollar:
yesssssss! i'm pakistani. east asian guys are attractive, sweet, and such good guys all around. I also like Korean dramas and Kpop :biggrin: i almost asked my korean co-worker and good friend out until I realized it wasn't allowed between co-workers. I was watching The Maze Runner Scorch Trials yesterday and could not stop drooling at Minho -_-
Original post by Radical Don Juan
Mr Smurf plz

:toofunny: I was thinking more like

@Proxenus calvin don't do this
Original post by desi boyy
:toofunny: I was thinking more like

@Proxenus calvin don't do this

I always thought he was a successful playa tho
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you! You're super pretty too!! I love South Asian girls but you girls are so intimidating to approach. :colondollar:

south asian women love your own men too, don't forget about us on the other side
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Brazilian,French and Italian

what kind of brazilian? black, native indian, portuguese mix?
Personally I'm not really into Oriental guys, but I know some Indian girls who are :smile:
what kind of brazilian? black, native indian, portuguese mix?

I have no idea haha
Original post by Anonymous

Thank you :colondollar: Just approach them, and if they're rude, they are clearly not worth it. The girls that tend to be like this are the ones that wouldn't date outside their race. I'm sure there are many South Asian girls that like Oriental guys
lmao true and the black community, you'd be surprised
do oriental women even fantasize about their own men when it comes to the media
Original post by drowzee
Thank you :colondollar: Just approach them, and if they're rude, they are clearly not worth it. The girls that tend to be like this are the ones that wouldn't date outside their race. I'm sure there are many South Asian girls that like Oriental guys

ya. where i'm from it happens a lot. and i think the south asian/oriental mix is kind of frequent in southeast asia and the pacific islands, that's why they ethnically look to be a mix between south asian and east anyway.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I have no idea haha

lol silleh
Original post by nucdev
Aaah, he's a paagal ladka.

I've found the perfect Chinese boy for you though.......................
Otherwise it's a 40 year old uncleji with 2 kids from the Pind in Pakistan for you! :angry:

:toofunny:
remember dadi still has like 10 sons and grandsons left to marry off
including u :flute:
south asian women love your own men too, don't forget about us on the other side

Can't speak for all but I for sure love our Desi men. In fact, they are my first preference. Tanned skin and all that. :colondollar:
Original post by BrokenLife
Can't speak for all but I for sure love our Desi men. In fact, they are my first preference. Tanned skin and all that. :colondollar:

ey :cool:
Reply 37
:toofunny:
remember dadi still has like 10 sons and grandsons left to marry off
including u :flute:

Hmmmm I thought Dadi snuffed it.

Me and @ravioliyears even did her funeral rites and chucked her body into the fire :colone:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Has Dadi been reincarnated???
ya. where i'm from it happens a lot. and i think the south asian/oriental mix is kind of frequent in southeast asia and the pacific islands, that's why they ethnically look to be a mix between south asian and east anyway.

Interesting... I've never actually seen a SA and EA couple irl; I always under the impression that EA in general didn't like SA girls.
Reply 39

In Southeast Asia like Singapore and Malaysia it's predominantly South Asian guys with Chinese girls. It's very rare that they would get with an oriental guy in any country.

Latest

Trending

Trending