Frenuloplasty Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all.

I'm looking for advice from anyone who has had frenuloplasty or is currently waiting to have the procedure.

I'm considering having it done privately as I have read that there is currently a lengthy waiting list on the NHS. If anyone has had it done privately, who did you have it with, how did you go about getting it done and how much did it cost?

To anyone on the NHS, what was the waiting time?

And for anyone wondering what in the hell a frenuloplasty is, it is basically the removal of a guys 'banjo string' because it is too tight...

AngusJ
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi anonymous,

I'm about to start a thread on whether or not I need circumcised - as I have a problem with my frenulum being too tight. I didn't realise frenuloplasty was a thing though so will look in to that. There may be some crossover in the responses so I will watch your thread, it may be useful for you to watch mine.

Best of luck,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reptilia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, thanks for that can you give me a link to your thread?

Yes, I think circumcision is really a last resort, but if you only have a tight frenulum then frenuloplasty I think could be the solution.

I've taken anonymous off as it doesn't phase me really having it off, not sure why I put it on in the first place.

Cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (133)
18.6%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (72)
10.07%
No I am happy with my course choice (407)
56.92%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (103)
14.41%

Watched Threads