The Student Room Group

C2

Hey guys, I am in the middle of C2 now and I just wanted to ask how you guys remember everything, because I feel like there is a lot of content and I keep going through it but I just don't feel like I'm remembering anything. If you would give me a couple of tips that would be great!
Original post by 11lmizo
Hey guys, I am in the middle of C2 now and I just wanted to ask how you guys remember everything, because I feel like there is a lot of content and I keep going through it but I just don't feel like I'm remembering anything. If you would give me a couple of tips that would be great!

For me, it was the organic stuff that I found hard memorising, so I printed of some questions and found that as long as I can remember the name of the mechanism (ie nucleophillic substitution) the mechanisms were very simple.

I also made flashcards and looked at them from time to time
Original post by cookiemonster15
For me, it was the organic stuff that I found hard memorising, so I printed of some questions and found that as long as I can remember the name of the mechanism (ie nucleophillic substitution) the mechanisms were very simple.

I also made flashcards and looked at them from time to time

Thanks for the advice,

Quick Reply

Latest