AS- Doing all three sciences at as level right now!

Watch this thread
runningcat
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
OMG so the last time I posted was when I was doing my GCSEs and managed to get really good grades thank god. but now its been a couple of months doing AS and I am honest to god struggling (I think) for those who have done these sciences what would you recommend? I want to make the most of these Christmas holidays,
All suggestions are appreciated greatly,
THANKS GUYS!!
-
Runningcat
rxns_00
Badges: 15
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by runningcat)
OMG so the last time I posted was when I was doing my GCSEs and managed to get really good grades thank god. but now its been a couple of months doing AS and I am honest to god struggling (I think) for those who have done these sciences what would you recommend? I want to make the most of these Christmas holidays,
All suggestions are appreciated greatly,
THANKS GUYS!!
-
Runningcat
Dunno mate stem master race never struggles
High Stakes
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RonnieRJ)
Dunno mate stem master race never struggles
This.

Simply put if you're struggling please remedy this problem quickly. You don't choose the STEM, the STEM chooses you. If you are not fit for STEM, we will have to revoke your membership.
indigobluesss
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You sound like my parents. Why do most people think STEM= doctor T^T

Posted from TSR Mobile
High Stakes
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by indigobluesss)
You sound like my parents. Why do most people think STEM= doctor T^T

Posted from TSR Mobile
Medicine isn't STEM bruh.

There's STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine) but nah, otherwise we might as well have massive acronyms to suit everyone.
indigobluesss
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by High Stakes)
Medicine isn't STEM bruh.

There's STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine) but nah, otherwise we might as well have massive acronyms to suit everyone.
I think you misunderstood my point, well nvm~
rxns_00
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
This.

Simply put if you're struggling please remedy this problem quickly. You don't choose the STEM, the STEM chooses you. If you are not fit for STEM, we will have to revoke your membership.
Yeah exactly.

STEM master race finds science to be like second nature. You can't struggle when you do science.
High Stakes
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by indigobluesss)
I think you misunderstood my point, well nvm~
Excuse me?

*triggered*

What do you mean, misunderstood? Huh?

Nah I'm jking. I do get what you mean. The misconception that STEM subjects are strictly to get people into medicine. Just wanted to clarify the point that medicine isn't considered STEM anyway.
suzywithaZY
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Excuse me?

*triggered*

What do you mean, misunderstood? Huh?

Nah I'm jking. I do get what you mean. The misconception that STEM subjects are strictly to get people into medicine. Just wanted to clarify the point that medicine isn't considered STEM anyway.
What u chatting bruv

Medicine is the most important STEM out of all STEM duh
username1560589
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Do some work.

Getting a little ahead of yourself. OP should focus on A2 and their degree first.
High Stakes
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by thechemistress)
What u chatting bruv

Medicine is the most important STEM out of all STEM duh

U GOT BEEF FAM? I'LL OBLITERATE U'Z DUH.
CloakedSpartan
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

U GOT BEEF FAM? I'LL OBLITERATE U'Z DUH.
Dude, help. I got 5 STEM degrees and I'm not immediately rich, wat do??? should I have a child so he can get STEM degrees too??

OP: If you don't understand something get the teacher to clarify it. Keep up by making sure you understand everything, else the things you don't understand pile up.
runningcat
Rep:
Word for word what my dad said xD
runningcat
Rep:
This.

I hear thee. Pray that I am blessed by the STEM Lord.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads