The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Paagal boy
Who wears trousers inside their house? *facepalm* you are lowkey making your guests, if you ever get any, uncomfortable.

I put on a t shirt and trousers before guests come.
Original post by hoping4Astars
Yeah but at least wear an old t shirt or something. You're not an animal lol

Animal? It's their house, they can do what they want. Never knew you had to be classy at home. I strip butt naked like a bohemian, so what.
Original post by Trapz99
I put on a t shirt and trousers before guests come.

Well if it's a certain type of guest like a house party with plus-ones you don't know, I guess it's okay to wear trousers because it might look insane if you come down shirtless; people tend to want to show off their clothes at parties, unless it's a pool party. But if it's just my mates popping by I am not gonna go and get all dapper. Whatever I'm wearing when they come is what I'm wearing or not wearing, it's my house.

I remember as a kid I never wore clothes and all the guests would clutch their chests uncomfortably loool
Reply 63
Original post by Paagal boy
Animal? It's their house, they can do what they want. Never knew you had to be classy at home. I strip butt naked like a bohemian, so what.

LOL that's the fourth funniest thing I've heard today and the funniest thing i read online today
Original post by SophieSmall
When I get home from uni I immediately take all my clothes off. I hate wearing clothes.
I don't care if it's weird or not, I like to be comfortable.

all.. of them?

:ahee:
I don't personally do it as I enjoy wearing everyday clothes tbh, but I don't think it's weird at all.
Original post by Trapz99
LOL that's the fourth funniest thing I've heard today and the funniest thing i read online today

kewl
Reply 67
I'm always naked when I'm alone. The main reason is to save on laundry. I'm ****ing lazy.
It's not weird, I often walk around wearing just boxers too.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Your a 6 bar peasant , how many reps u got?

This is the only platform over which I will concede to being a peasant instead of you >_>

I think I have 3 reps and you have 2 so who's the real peasant, eh?
Original post by Trapz99
Yeah but I don't have PJs- my parents said it's a waste of money because guys don't need to wear clothes at home except the essentials (underwear) so there is no point buying them. They'd buy them if I was truly desperate by I'm not and I don't mind just wearing boxers- it's pretty comfortable in the summer, Spring and Autumn anyway- it's just winter where it's a bit annoying

So you're in boxers right now?
Reply 71
Original post by Coollad1999
So you're in boxers right now?

No I'm actually wearing trousers and boxers right now cos it's pretty cold.

Btw, what a weird question lol...
Original post by indigobluesss
This is the only platform over which I will concede to being a peasant instead of you >_>

I think I have 3 reps and you have 2 so who's the real peasant, eh?

3 reps?
Original post by Trapz99
No I'm actually wearing trousers and boxers right now cos it's pretty cold.

Btw, what a weird question lol...

Ohh what a badman. Bet you won't take it the step further and put on a shirt as well... That would be the ultimate act of rebellion

(the weird questions keep coming)
Reply 74
Original post by Coollad1999
Ohh what a badman. Bet you won't take it the step further and put on a shirt as well... That would be the ultimate act of rebellion

(the weird questions keep coming)

Lol no. Trousers are the maximum l could wear at home.
(edited 8 years ago)
That's so weird bruh :lolwut:

I'm usually butt naked
Original post by TSR Mustafa
3 reps?

Oh I was looking at the badges
Original post by indigobluesss
Oh I was looking at the badges

Was talking about total rep count , scrub
I don't think that it weird to just wear boxers around the house however around parents etc is slightly weird but then again you have been doing it for ages and is normal for you so is fine. I personally just wear knickers or other panties when I at home either that or naked as it feels much more comfortable but will wear clothes when other people are around.

As long as your comfortable doing it then there is nothing wrong with it
Original post by SophieSmall
When I get home from uni I immediately take all my clothes off. I hate wearing clothes.
I don't care if it's weird or not, I like to be comfortable.

This is absolutely not going to make our conversations awkward from hereon.

Latest

Trending

Trending