Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My mum watch

Announcements

Well i was innocently still is bed at 11 or so, as per usual and wanting a few more hours when my nan comes and wakes me up and says my mums downstairs and wants to see me! :eek:

So, i quickly get changed and everything and run downstais and see her, she gives me my Birthday money...£50! She's completly mad, i bet tomorrow she'll be borrowing money just to afford food but it doesn't ever stop her being overly generous. She had a black eye and a load of bruices as per usual, i didn't even ask why, no point i already know but my nan asked and she said it wasn't John, it was 'other people' sounds rather suspicious to me. She seems happy enough although John is going to die really soon (he shouldn't have lived this long.) Also she said she's sorry about having HIV and not being able to see me be 18 and stuff but i told her to stop being so depressing, at least she's here now, though technically it's illegal for her to be in my house due to a restraining order. She only stayed for half an hur but to top it all off she left driving a car, the mad woman - shes had her driving liscence banned!

I don't really know why i'm telling you this, it's just quite exciting to see her because i never do really, though this year alone i've seen her about 4 times, and the last two she's been sober. She told me she hasn't been drinking for months and for once i believe her, she's done other things though but i actually don't mind that so much. I think she may even stay out of trouble for the rest of her life - good girl. Anyway that's my post for the day, toodles!

ReputationRep:
    Awww, I'm glad you got to see her, albeit at a rather unsocialble time. But it's not your birthday today is it? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    u poor little child, ur mother has been through so much battered by her b/f, driving license banned........compulsive liar as a daughter! come on child we r not slow......

ReputationRep:
    well...happy bday for monday girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by craig!!!!!)
    u poor little child, ur mother has been through so much battered by her b/f, driving license banned........compulsive liar as a daughter! come on child we r not slow......
    bit mean poppet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Well i was innocently still is bed at 11 or so, as per usual and wanting a few more hours when my nan comes and wakes me up and says my mums downstairs and wants to see me! :eek:

So, i quickly get changed and everything and run downstais and see her, she gives me my Birthday money...£50! She's completly mad, i bet tomorrow she'll be borrowing money just to afford food but it doesn't ever stop her being overly generous. She had a black eye and a load of bruices as per usual, i didn't even ask why, no point i already know but my nan asked and she said it wasn't John, it was 'other people' sounds rather suspicious to me. She seems happy enough although John is going to die really soon (he shouldn't have lived this long.) Also she said she's sorry about having HIV and not being able to see me be 18 and stuff but i told her to stop being so depressing, at least she's here now, though technically it's illegal for her to be in my house due to a restraining order. She only stayed for half an hur but to top it all off she left driving a car, the mad woman - shes had her driving liscence banned!

I don't really know why i'm telling you this, it's just quite exciting to see her because i never do really, though this year alone i've seen her about 4 times, and the last two she's been sober. She told me she hasn't been drinking for months and for once i believe her, she's done other things though but i actually don't mind that so much. I think she may even stay out of trouble for the rest of her life - good girl. Anyway that's my post for the day, toodles!
    Whoa, do you find it hard being away from your mum? Must be quite bad if she has a restraining order from her own child..

GHT relax, my Birthday is on Sunday, June the 20th, just my dad will be at home all day on a Sunday so my mum doesn't want to come over whilst he's here, so she gave me my present today.

(Original post by kirbz)
    Whoa, do you find it hard being away from your mum? Must be quite bad if she has a restraining order from her own child..
    That was my dads idea, and i still see her sometimes anyway, it isn't that bad.

(Original post by craig!!!!!)
    compulsive liar as a daughter! come on child we r not slow......
    A. I'm a male
    B. It's true you idiot, ask Helenia
    C. Why would i lie about this anyway?

(Original post by neha p)
    well...happy bday for monday girl!
    I give up, read point A just above... :rolleyes:

Oh and it's Sunday, not Monday.

ReputationRep:
    GHT relax, my Birthday is on Sunday, June the 20th, just my dad will be at home all day on a Sunday so my mum doesn't want to come over whilst he's here, so she gave me my present today.
    Oh good, I thought it was Sunday! You worried me a bit just then :eek:

People, either it's true, or he's been a very convincing, consistent compulsive liar for nearly a year now. I'm going for the first.

(Original post by helenia)
    Oh good, I thought it was Sunday! You worried me a bit just then

People, either it's true, or he's been a very convincing, consistent compulsive liar for nearly a year now. I'm going for the first.
    You should trust your instincts, you can trust a doctor.

If i knew i would need evidence i could have taken pictures of my mum for you all. I doubt that if i had been making things up all this time it would all link up, i'm not clever enough for that.

You have a weekend to get me an amazing present now Helen, and Craig has a weekend to give me my apology.

ReputationRep:
    You should trust your instincts, you can trust a doctor.

If i knew i would need evidence i could have taken pictures of my mum for you all. I doubt that if i had been making things up all this time it would all link up, i'm not clever enough for that.

You have a weekend to get me an amazing present now Helen, and Craig has a weekend to give me my apology.
    I wouldn't trust me! But I believe what you're saying. And I will find a present. It's just...erm...over there.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.