The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah but greece are a crap team and have had 2 flucky games and chances having a 3rd and far fetched. The russians will play outta their skins for pride and whip the greeks candy asses. Germany is a good bet v Czechs If I win Russia Ill but a bet on germans.
Kiss your money goodbye then. :cool:
Reply 42
MickyFinstar
Yeah but greece are a crap team and have had 2 flucky games and chances having a 3rd and far fetched. The russians will play outta their skins for pride and whip the greeks candy asses. Germany is a good bet v Czechs If I win Russia Ill but a bet on germans.

Greece have failed to win once out of last 9 games or something, not to mention 2 good performances so far.
MickyFinstar get a clue...Czech Republic are better than Germany and Greece are better than Russia.
Lol u noobs. Czech better then Germany me thinks not. Cast your mind back to euro 96 oh who beat czechs in the final?.....Germany.
Ill laugh so much when russia the largest country in the world dominate the puny greece. The greeks luck has run out. Even though I accept spain will beat portugal and greece will qualify anyway.

Ill be posting to you guys once Ive won my money. Ill be buying a g neville england away shirt with it hah
Reply 45
No doubt the Czechs are better then the germans but consider why the Germans are favourites. Czechs are dropping some of there players including the influencial Nedved. They are through and therefore the game is an irrelevance and they will not risk injury as they do not have a deep squad.
Germany are a good side under pressure.

How can you say Greece are crap. Do you just bet on assumptions without research. In there last 6 qualifiers they kept 6 clean sheets. 6 out of 6, including a win against Spain. And they looked good so far this tournament.
The russians on the otherhand have offered nothing. They have key players out in todays game, and have never even looked likely to score this tournament. You cant ignore that.
I can ignore that thanks. Russia are an integral part of europeon football where as greece are not. Russia are hard working and powerful and have good attacking players who will out play the greek defence. The russians understand how to tear minows apart where as portugal and spain only know how to play elite. Im going to laugh so hard when its russia 1 greece 0
You wish.
Reply 48
MickyFinstar
I can ignore that thanks. Russia are an integral part of europeon football where as greece are not. Russia are hard working and powerful and have good attacking players who will out play the greek defence. The russians understand how to tear minows apart where as portugal and spain only know how to play elite. Im going to laugh so hard when its russia 1 greece 0

The same Greek defence that defended extremely well in both games so far. 'The Russians understand how to tear minows apart' an example? I mean they really ripped Wales to pieces... not.
Reply 49
MickyFinstar
Lol u noobs. Czech better then Germany me thinks not. Cast your mind back to euro 96 oh who beat czechs in the final?.....Germany.
Ill laugh so much when russia the largest country in the world dominate the puny greece. The greeks luck has run out. Even though I accept spain will beat portugal and greece will qualify anyway.

Ill be posting to you guys once Ive won my money. Ill be buying a g neville england away shirt with it hah

Cast our minds back 8 years? long time in Football, the German team of 2004 is utter dross; can't even score against Latvia (a team that drew with Azerbijihan of recent). Russian largest country in the World, hmm yes land mass, population no; football ability no.
Reply 50
did klinsman play in the side you talking about. If so then god damn its irrelevant!!!
Hahahahaha. twenty odd posts questioning my judgement. Then the fastest goal in euro 2004 comes for the iron fist of russia and they end up 2-1 victorious. I win £33.33 and am going to buy an england shirt with it. Ill be placing a a few more bets too. Now your listen to what I have to say. Sweden to beat Denmark and Germans to beat the czechs
Lol, at least we are in the quarter finals.. Germany will prolly win because the Czechs are resting some players like Nedved and they are 1st in any case.
Welldone for getting to the quaters its a good achievement. Thought the fact remains you all doubted my betting skills but I came good i the end
So far i've made 4 bets on Euro 2004, and got them all correct.
I don't think i'll share my secrets though, as i don't want to be liable for others losing money (although at the rate i'm going, i doubt anyone will).
I always seem to be good at betting.
I think i've got about a 3/4 win rate, although i never bet too much, and alot of the failures are down to betting small amounts on the major outsiders, just because the rewards would be good.
Iluvatar
So far i've made 4 bets on Euro 2004, and got them all correct.
I don't think i'll share my secrets though, as i don't want to be liable for others losing money (although at the rate i'm going, i doubt anyone will).
I always seem to be good at betting.
I think i've got about a 3/4 win rate, although i never bet too much, and alot of the failures are down to betting small amounts on the major outsiders, just because the rewards would be good.

Well i've bet just about everything wrong so far, this is why i don't bet money.
Reply 56
I tipped London Broncos at + 28 against Hull F.C.

Final score was something like Hull 42 London 24.

Oh well I got 1 from 2 this weekend!
Reply 57
phew. last minute had money on both italy to win and cassano to score.

Tomoz you can get great odds on a draw or a czech republic win but i reakon ballack to score in the game is a must.
tis_me_lord
Well i've bet just about everything wrong so far, this is why i don't bet money.

Well i wouldn't usually either.
I'm certainly not into gambling, but i always seem to be really good at it.
I only started when a mate asked me for some predictions for the Premiership a couple of seasons ago, and have been surpisingly successful ever sinse, so i started betting money on it.

Latest

Trending

Trending