Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

T in the Park watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Truly awesome lineup this year, is anyone else going? Any potential highlights you can think of? Personally I'm looking forward to the Pixies (gigantic - love that song!), and avoiding the Darkness in favour of the Libertines (c'mon guys, don't split up...).

Does anyonbe have any festival related advice - ie what to/not to take etc, it would be appreciated.

Cheers, Rob

ReputationRep:
    T in the Park has the best line up of all the festivals once again...not going this year what with it clashing with my holliday though....but they always manage to get the best acts from all the other festivals...

I'm going to V...it was that or Reading, and The Pixies aren't playing Reading, so there wasn't much of a choice to make really. Reading has some great bands on the smaller stages though (TV on the Radio, Razorlight, !!! etc...)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm off, and really looking forward to it. Only me and a mate managed to get tickets though, the others left it too late.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going

just take a lot of empty bottle to fill with water, some suncream, a hat, toilet roll, enough clothes. just take what's absolutely necessary and avoid taking anything expensive or that you don't want to lose.

ReputationRep:
    Toilet roll. An absolute must.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.