The Student Room Group

Applicants for ODP 2016?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by odpg
Mainly just going to do some flash cards on common interview questions and brush up on my maths and English skills :smile: good luck

Thats pretty much my plan too :smile: good luck to you too.
hi, I'm also wanting to study ODP at edge hill this year, I have my interview on 4th Feb. Please can anyone give me as much information about the interview after you've had it. Thanks :smile:
Reply 22
Anybody that has got an interview for edge hill and has read the English practice questions in the interview questions (the ones based on football)- what is the last one ("is it all a waste of time and money?") actually asking for? Is it your own views or is it about the NHS core values?? :confused::confused:
Reply 23
Anybody applied at Canterbury Christ Church University?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Indigokiwi1
Hey guys! I have my interview at BCU tmrw! Absolutely bricking it lol 😂

That's amazing! Tell me how it goes after please.. Like the questions and the tests 😊 if it's okay :smile:. Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Indigokiwi1
Lol will do! Just gonna do some last minute reading in case they ask me why i wanna go to bcu lol

How was your interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ellebelle1
applied to Canterbury too had an interview 3weeks ago

Have you heard anything from Canterbury yet? I haven't heard from them yet and I sent my application on december. I'm getting worried now :frown:
Original post by unifieddeli
Have you heard anything from Canterbury yet? I haven't heard from them yet and I sent my application on december. I'm getting worried now :frown:

Yeah I got a conditional offer from them a week after my interview
Original post by Ellebelle1
Yeah I got a conditional offer from them a week after my interview

That's good! How long did it take for them to get back to you after you send your application? Also did you do any numeracy or literacy tests?
Original post by unifieddeli
That's good! How long did it take for them to get back to you after you send your application? Also did you do any numeracy or literacy tests?

Took a month to hear back from them and no I didn't
Reply 30
Hi all, I've got an interview for BCU on 21st March for the Dip/HE ODP.
For those who had their interviews already, did they indicate how long it would take for them to reply? (With an outcome)?
BCU replied to me within a week :smile: but they did mention that the replies have to go through the admin department which can get very busy with other courses etc.
Reply 32
Original post by tashford2
BCU replied to me within a week :smile: but they did mention that the replies have to go through the admin department which can get very busy with other courses etc.

Thanks Tashford.
Where are you thinking of studying? Have you had any offers?
Ive only applied to BCU due to the fact I cant live elswhere. I have a mortgage to pay and other commitments :-)
Reply 33
Does anyone have a confirmed place at BCU for this comimg Sept for ODP.
I've confirmed my offer with them and trying to get in touch with other students too?
I've set up a FB group for BCU ODP 2016 if any one would like to join :-)
Original post by Hbops
Does anyone have a confirmed place at BCU for this comimg Sept for ODP.
I've confirmed my offer with them and trying to get in touch with other students too?
I've set up a FB group for BCU ODP 2016 if any one would like to join :-)

Hey. Congrats to all those who got in!. I got into bcu for the odp. I looked for a group on facebook and cant seem to find one :frown:
Reply 35
Hi Yasmin... Oops. So sorry. I've just made it public. No wonder no one has joined it ha!
I've been itching to meet people on the course at BCU.
Reply 36
Original post by Yasmin138
Hey. Congrats to all those who got in!. I got into bcu for the odp. I looked for a group on facebook and cant seem to find one :frown:

Hi Yasmin... Oops. So sorry. I've just made it public. No wonder no one has joined it ha!
Original post by Hbops

Same here! I'm excited to meet everyone. Uhmm the group is still not showing lol. Tell me the exact name of the group. It might e me typing in something wrong. :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Yasmin138
Same here! I'm excited to meet everyone. Uhmm the group is still not showing lol. Tell me the exact name of the group. It might e me typing in something wrong. :smile:

Hi. Hopefully, this link will work:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1792262061007948

Otherwise, it is called BCU ODP Sep 2016
Hiya! I got into BCU for ODP as well! So excited to meet my new cohort!

Quick Reply

Latest