Are moobs attractive?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Double standards. How are female boobies seen as attractive and my moobies are seen as revolting and disgusting. SMH
My moobs are beautiful things filled with love and warmth, how can you not love them?
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Because they're mammary glands and produce milk and some see curvaceous female breasts as a sign of fertility

Yours are just non-functioning nipples that aren't meant to be there mate, your chromosomes went yeeeeeeee-no
Anonymous #1
(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
Because they're mammary glands and produce milk and some see curvaceous female breasts as a sign of fertility

Yours are just non-functioning nipples that aren't meant to be there mate, your chromosomes went yeeeeeeee-no
My Nipples are very soft and vibrant in colour, im proud of them!
tinkerbell_xxx
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
No they aren't
Sameerio
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How high were you when you posted this?
TornadoGR4
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Ha. **** that made me laugh
Biryani007
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Why is facial, chest and leg hair on men seen as attractive yet women need to be bald all over their bodies?
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I know I am. With my sexy hairy nipples.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by william walker)
I know I am. With my sexy hairy nipples.
Ikr Male nipples are the sexiest of them all.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Biryani007)
Why is facial, chest and leg hair on men seen as attractive yet women need to be bald all over their bodies?
I dont mind a hairy women. AND SOME WOMEN DO NOT LIKE HAIR ON MEN
SMH double standards MY MOOBS ARE BEAUTIFUL
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sameerio)
How high were you when you posted this?
This is a serious debate about Moobies. Please concentrate
Siberiaan
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not any planet , in any galaxy. Just no
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

lass please men have a small degree of breast tissue and can, with enough of dat nipple stimulation, produce milk too, if my boy OP has significant moobs and isn't hugely obese, he could have more actual breast tissue and not just fat, so could be a good candidate. Men have fed their babies when the mother has died in multiple different accounts, though I'm not going to try tbf. Easy route is give yourself a big dose of prolactin, then any men can live the dream.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Moobs are what soy boys have and they look really ugly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.56%
October 2021 (247)
44.99%
November 2021 (66)
12.02%
December 2021 (69)
12.57%
January 2021 (70)
12.75%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
8.01%