Turn on thread page Beta

HI

i've just done my a levels and have put imperial down as my firm choice to do medicine.

just wondering if there is anyone else here who is hoping to go to imperial, grades permitting, or another london medical school.

ReputationRep:
    erm sorry to be off a bit. But Im doing my gcse's and have chosen chem,bio,IT and physics next year for AS. May I ask what GCSE/AS and Predicted A2 grades u got ?

Thanks for your time

i take it you're planning on doing medicine then?

e-mail me on: [email protected]

Yep, I should also be going to Imperial in October (can't wait!)...
    For the person that was asking about grades, I got 5A*s and 4As at GCSE and 4As at AS level (chemistry, biology, maths, french).
    Btw is the first poster BlueElephant?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    hey there!

I have officially accepted medicine at Imperial (scary) and I'm starting in september. Have to start getting my head around accomodation, loans etc. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who's also a potential imperial medic....

...by the by, have they sent you forms for accomodation because I haven't received any yet ? (must give them a call...)

Neways, looking forward to seeing you all in sept., good luck to everyone else at other unis

best wishes,

Sinead135

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.