The Student Room Group

christmas studying

is anyone planning on doing any studying tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jonathanemptage

My family are so boring when it comes to Christmas so yes I will be studying. :dry:
Reply 2
For about an hour or two yeah.
Yes, but i've barely done that much :frown:
I feel ashamed.
I'm going to resume to studying on the 27th because I really need to rest. I hate being a workaholic because even when i'm trying to relax, I keep thinking about my A-levels and what i could be doing arghhh
Are you ****ing jokin
Reply 6
probably will be lol
Might do a bit of work as I have 3 exams in January! Biochemistry, Ecology and Ecosystems Management and Human Origins and Evolution.
Nah, I will bring my notes with me to read but I want a day of rest to eat lots of lots of great italian food hehe :biggrin:
Afraid so. A few hours less than usual but ya know.. I need to pass my exams. :frown:
Reply 10
Tomorrow? Nah
I will, I'm sure there will be times tomorrow when I'm doing nothing with my family so I might as well be productive :tongue:
yes probably, i hate not being productive so if noone is doing anything then yeah :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Yes. Christmas is just another day of the year
Probably. I want that A* in Physics!
And I'm becoming a bit obsessed doing my Politics notes :teehee:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jonathanemptage

yeah studying and video games as I don't celebrate Christmas
Feel slightly bad that, as of yet, I haven't done any work over the holidays.... so I'm hardly going to start on Christmas Day, now, am I....
Given that I'll be the one making the turkey, I don't think I will. Though I may do an hour of studying before I go to sleep.
Obviously, I can't even believe this is a serious question lol. Meh I guess everybody here is casual af compared to me :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending