No tea, No shade, but..... Watch

ActuallyIDo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I was looking through the articles online and I happened to stop on the millionth post about Madeleine McCann

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-2016.html

and I'm just reading it like:

Why is Madeleine McCann's parents still trying to find her.... like she dead. That's that. So why are they still looking, like this qween went missing in 2007. 2007!

In addition to them spending 11 million pounds on these searches with no suspects or clues on this case. Now if this was my child, she wouldn't be missing in the first place but ugh...

Anyway when it comes to these pedophiles, child killers etc, I honestly doubt that when they abduct a child, they let the child live with them and make cakes and humble pies. From what we know this person had climbed into their apartment, saw Madeleine McCann sleeping and then took her ass somewhere in Portugal, and as her parents you really think that the person that has gone through all that trouble and effort to take her, is not going to have just killed her to get the satisfaction that they where looking for in the first place.....girl please.
Tbh it's a bit fishy coming from the parents really because seems to me that they were the qweens that knocked Madeleine off (as sick as it sounds), to get publicity and exposure. But that's my opinion because the crime scenes that they have been dealing with, consists of things like a bloody footprint IN the apartment at which they were living at.
Unless her dad is Dracula or something, how was there Madeleine's blood in the apartment....

LIKE SWEETIE, why would you leave a 3 year old on their own in an apartment you don't even know 100% about with no supervision.

Like for real...
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

wow the amount of savage you put in this post...the amount of roast can be used for your christmas dinner tomorrow.

my take on this is that some chinese smuggler stole her and her organs for some rich chinese money lord that's old enough to die but isnt ready yet so he stealing kids heart and stuff

but you know people make mistakes sometimes, and some missing children have been found 18 years later or something so i dont know why everyone is encouraging them to give up.
Danny McCoyne
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm catching this shade like a bad case of ebola. #Dead I'm in my feelings right now and I'm not even in support of the McCann's. :rofl:

You're so messy OP this tea is pipping hot and I'm savouring every sip of it.

ActuallyIDo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Danny McCoyne)
I'm catching this shade like a bad case of ebola. #Dead I'm in my feelings right now and I'm not even in support of the McCann's. :rofl:

You're so messy OP this tea is pipping hot and I'm savouring every sip of it.
Well it's the truth miss thing

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (364)
59%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.35%
No- I want it (175)
28.36%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.29%

Watched Threads