The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wasn't really either, though I probably swayed more to the bully side on occasion - I wasn't deliberately being an arse but some people don't take everything as a laugh like some of us do.
I was the bullied :frown:
Reply 42
I was neither, people were scared cause my brother was like a legend at my school - so I just flew under the radar... Otherwise I probably would have been bullied lol
I was bullied for a short period of time by one girl in the 6th grade, but it stopped after I told on her to the teacher.
I once got bullied when i was in year 2 by older boys that were in year 3/4.They constantly picked on me because i was a snitch. Every time i saw a kid doing something wrong i would sprint to the nearest teacher and tell them. LOL when i look back at it now i get the urge to laugh. The bulling stopped when i got to year 4 when i learn't that i should keep stuff to myself. However the bulling began again when i was in year 7. Nearly every boy that was in my year group picked on me because i was to weak to say no. Okay this is what happened. A week before i started year 7 i went to the barber's to get a new haircut so i could look fresh for when school starts. When i arrived i released that my barber wasn't there; instead a man that would usually operate at the far end of the shop but his time the was working at my barbers chair. I knew that this guy was a trainee but he convinced me that he was finished training and was now a PROFESSIONAL. He put me in a situation where i was pressured to say yes. He gave me the sh**test haircut ever and to top it all off he ruined my hairline. For weeks specially even after i grew back my hairline people were making jokes like "don't worry, we will organize a search party to find your hairline". One boy once said to me that "Your hairline is so lost its chilling with Madeleine". It made me feel so uncomfortable in class and embarrassed.It never had a big impact where i would try to commit suicide or something but it hurt me mentally. As time went by i got more popular in school (basically because of football) and i became more confident when it came to communicating with girls or people i just met. I feel like If i never experienced all of this i wouldn't be the same person i'm today. It contributed significantly in shaping me to become a stronger person than i was before.
Bullied, from Years 7 to 9, for everything from being "top in the year" to having thick hair.

People are odd.
I was bullied in primary and lower years of secondary but feel like I found someone who is such a evil bullying pig that he deserves a taste of his own medicine, especially as their is a rumour he likes me. I haven't done nothing yet except ignore him when he try's to talk to me (he is being horrid to a friend) but I will.
Bullied a bit in Year 5 (so what 10?) but he was mean to everyone, however worse to me I'd say albeit he got beaten up for it regularly.

After that nothing, we had a rather large friendship group in secondary school where one/two of them were the butt of most jokes, which in hindsight although I didn't really instigate any of these jokes, I didn't speak up for them and they may have considered themselves slightly bullied for all I know, one was called gay on occasion as a joke....though he is now gay, might have been easier to just everyone up and come out, I'd have backed him in that situation against any cruel comments.
Never bullied or been bullied

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Diplomat.
nah i wasnt bullied cuz when everyone found out my k/D was over +2.00 i got rated.

Call of duty?
Original post by Changing Skies
The bullied. I would never bully someone else, it's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, bullying is disgusting.
Reply 51
It sickens me to know that the idea of putting someone down, whether it be by pushing them around in school or by leaving inappropriate comments on their FB profile, is considered a 'good time' and a laugh for some people out there.

I've never understood it.
Original post by davidguettafan
Call of duty?

yeee
neither
I was both the bully and the bullied. I liked bullying people. But I did it because I was being bullied. :colonhash:
Original post by Axel Johann
neither

Change your name back. This new one is brown bird.
I was the bully. I hunted dweebs and took there lunch money to impress the hot cheerleaders and get sex an stuffff
Original post by william walker
Change your name back. This new one is brown bird.

Brown bird??? :confused:
Original post by Axel Johann
Brown bird??? :confused:

Turd. knows it.
bullied

Spoiler

Latest