?
Report 3 years ago
Both :indiff:
AdjectiveNoun
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Difficult to say. Private schools have a weird social dynamic.
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was friends with the bully and made him stop
acupofgreentea
Badges: 13
Report 3 years ago
The bullied.

I used to anguish over it, but now I feel bad for them - no one positive will remain in their life while they are like that.
burnt0range
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My neighbor and I were bullied for a brief period of time by older neighbors who used to be our friends. Can't remember why. It didn't have a lasting effect on me though.

Don't recall ever being a bully, although there are certain moments I wish I stood up for some girls I saw bullied.
spiritless98
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I bullied a girl between year 8-9 and then somehow we became best friends in year 10😐😐
now no one really takes my bullying seriously, they just brush it off as banter

Posted from TSR Mobile
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Both

feelsbadman

Posted from TSR Mobile
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I wouldn't count what I went through as (verbal) bullying however there were always people commenting rather rude and racists stuff towards me almost everyday. I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore
Balloon Baboon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was bullied.

Then I had a big growth spurt.

Guess what happened next...

PrincessZara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This girl used to make fun of me in year 5 so i broke her tooth by accident by throwing a glue stick at her in rage lol and then i had to sit and face the wall for the rest of the week lol
Platopus
Report 3 years ago
I was such a little weirdo (still am) of course I was bullied. But even though I knew it was happening I can't say it massively upset me at the time. It was all verbal and for some reason I was happy to go play by myself anyway. Strange strange child.
NathanAllen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Was bullied for years till i turned the tables and did the same to them after like 4 years of dealing with there Azz holes

Posted from TSR Mobile
AmazingArry
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh where do I start.... Moved around a lot but when I finally settled at home I was like 6 so I started in the middle of year 3. New kid always gets picked on. Had trouble making friends.

Secondary school worse and extremely traumatic. Was dubbed as the clever clogs of the year group... Geeks always get picked on. Used to get rushed on my birthday by 40 or so people every year (if my birthday was on a school day 'course). If 'n' was my age then I got punched and 'r' being the number of people then I was punched r(n+3). Used to have my locker key stolen all the time. My bag stolen , ripped open emptied in various places around the school building. Money stolen from my blazer in the changing rooms. Got pushed down the stairs once, gotten tendon damage in my knee and ankle. And then you know the usual regular subject of attention on the rumour mill. No friends as an obvious side effect. Only really got friends until I went into year 9 but even then to others they would say they weren't my friends out of shame. Had to go therapy for 2 -3 years for severe clinical depression. Was put on "the watch list" at school after my psychiatrist called them just incase they thought I was going to top myself on the school grounds. Typical... I actually reported being bullied several times to the child protection officers at school... Did nothing and I have to live with the consequences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lord_hanson
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I remember my first week in secondary school. Someone tried to bully me, I broke his nose.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was bullied a lot, so much that at one point the police were involved.
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
I was friends with the bully and made him stop
you're awesome
hejraat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Went to a individual boys boarding school, so we pretty much saw each other 24.7 - there was close to no bullying except 1 kid who once stole something and after that EVERYONE bullied him
He wasnt particularly small or weak but he was one against many - im proud to say i didnt give him birthday beats
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Both.

In primary school I had to have a star next to my name in the register to show that I was "dangerous" because I shot a staple gun at some dudes head. It was an accident though :cry:
davidguettafan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by rajneetk)
I was teased for having pigtails in year 7 and crooked teeth.
I let the teasing continue to year 8. The teasing stopped at the end of year 8 when I eventually confronted everyone, and then it stopped.
After the teasing I changed myself and stopped with the pigtails and got braces, started basketball as an extra curricular activity after school and...
I learnt how to defend myself and funnily enough I am friends with those who teased me 😂

I would never bully/tease anyone because I know how it feels.
Why would you become friends with those who teased or bullied you? To bully someone is disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads