The Student Room Group

How important is it that your bf can lay down a beating?

Surely its important as you need a man to protect you in the event of attack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Lol. Most women like men who can't protect them. But laying down a beating, not so much.
:lolwut:
Reply 3
Um this is why we live in nice areas obviously
Original post by picklescamp
:lolwut:

I bet your BF can handle himself. Am I right? :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by whorace
Um this is why we live in nice areas obviously

Makes no difference where you live.. people travel, criminals strike in "nice areas"

Posted from TSR Mobile
....... ....... .......... ...........😅
Reply 7
That makes no difference what so ever
Original post by Rad Thundercock
Vital

Never be this guy

he had a knife

survival instincts ygm
Biggest BS I have read in a long time. I am not gay but I don't see why, if you are a reasonably educated woman in the modern day, you would ever "require" your boyfriend to be a massively tough guy. I can accept that guys being of a reasonable physique is attractive but "omg my boyfriend has won 7 fights lost none"? Utter bs. If you are one of these guys who thinks that beating up people is cool in the modern day then you, sir, are an utter spanner and can enjoy a life long spree of intellectually challenged girlfriends with no personality.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
he had a knife

survival instincts ygm

It may sound like I am posturing, but I'd like to think I would fight. If I didn't, it would be difficult to feel I would deserve my woman afterwards.

A lifetime of that sounds painful :frown:
Original post by william walker
I bet your BF can handle himself. Am I right? :wink:

Maybe he wouldn't need to. Who said I can't :u:
It may sound like I am posturing, but I'd like to think I would fight. If I didn't, it would be difficult to feel I would deserve my woman afterwards.

A lifetime of that sounds painful :frown:

i would accept that the woman would leave me lmao

at least id be alive to find another one :awesome:

if it was my wife or other family then survival instincts would also kick in, but for their survival, not mine. not for some low-key gf though :innocent:
Original post by picklescamp
Maybe he wouldn't need to. Who said I can't :u:

Oh very good. :biggrin:
A violent bloke would probably be more likely to beat up his girlfriend than actually need to defend her.
Original post by Sparster
Biggest BS I have read in a long time. I am not gay but I don't see why, if you are a reasonably educated woman in the modern day, you would ever "require" your boyfriend to be a massively tough guy. I can accept that guys being of a reasonable physique is attractive but "omg my boyfriend has won 7 fights lost none"? Utter bs. If you are one of these guys who thinks that beating up people is cool in the modern day then you, sir, are an utter spanner and can enjoy a life long spree of intellectually challenged girlfriends with no personality.

Top post
nah, bitches dont want that, they want a guy who brings a gun to a fist fight
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
i would accept that the woman would leave me lmao

at least id be alive to find another one :awesome:

if it was my wife or other family then survival instincts would also kick in, but for their survival, not mine. not for some low-key gf though :innocent:

I'm not saying my woman would leave me, she is mature and kind, but I would feel shame.

Like coming home to your children and telling them you lost your job so you'll be eating from the food bank.
Reply 18
Original post by Sparster

Confirmed idiot... you are taking it out of context, obviously if a female was being attacked it would be useful if her bf could fend off the attacker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not saying my woman would leave me, she is mature and kind, but I would feel shame.

Like coming home to your children and telling them you lost your job so you'll be eating from the food bank.

in that situation i would accept that i have failed her and leave her. but, importantly, i would not have failed myself so i wouldnt mind that much

as i said, family is different. nothing wrong with needing to use a food bank per se, but yeah, if that happens i would feel as though i dont deserve to be a father.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending