The Student Room Group

Disappointment

I have been to see several different psychics over time. Whilst they always got my past right they have set me up for disappointment. I always get told about this 'guy' who I already know and am supposed to marry. Each time I see a different psychic the timescale changes or there is an excuse why we can't be together.

I had a guess who it might be and the person in question always lets me down and disappoints me. What I don't get is why they encourage me to wait around for someone who is selfish and stubborn and is quietly clearly still dating around. If he wanted to be with me he wouldn't look elsewhere. I don't know why they don't tell me I should value myself more and not put up with this guy's bad behaviour.

I know you can't base your life on what these psychics say. The last one I saw was in September 2015. The 'predictions' are making me feel like my life is being put on hold. Does anyone have any advice?
You're completely entitled to believe what you want and I'm pretty open minded but maybe you shouldn't put all your faith into psychics. Even then you still have control over the future and you shouldn't let it worry you :h:
Reply 2
The nice thing about the future is that you have the power to change it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Transfer £50 to my bank account and I will tell you who you are going to marry. These psychics are clearly wasting your time.
Lol you believe this psychic crap?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
To be honest, I'd be asking them for the winning lottery numbers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Sounds like you tried those babajis who post late at night on TSR.

Instead I recommend @Zargabaath as a superior babaji who could give those fake ones a run for their money.
Lo siento mucho, désolé, etc. but, don't rely on psychics to tell you your future. You might as well chuck £40 into a toilet bowl and judge your next meal from the expression on the Queen's face as she disintegrates in the toilet. It's silly. You're the maker of your future. Just chill out and let things happen. There's no need to rush OP you shouldn't let these people prey on you for your hard earned money. Apologies if you find this insulting - just trying to help. :h:
I'm sorry, but I don't believe in all that mumbo jumbo. You are the author of your own life!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending