HELP! pregnancy scare

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So my girlfriend and i both aged 19 carried out sexual acts in the form of masturbation on one another. As we had finished she questioned me ,asking if i had touched my penis at any point or the pre-ejaculate before fingering her, to which i replied no as the only time i had touched my penis was to adjust it towards the end. We are both very worried as we have done this before and never have had this level of paranoia. To add more information she has IBS(irritable bowel syndrome) so she urinates and excretes frequently due to stress and we dont know if this is attributed to pregnancy ,also she has irregular periods which can also lead to some problems for us again related to pregnancy.We would appreciate any help and have decided to take more caution when carrying out such activities, thank you for any help its greatly appreciated.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No semen inside her = she's not pregnant.

If you're going to do stuff that generates this level of stress, you might want to check out your contraceptive options.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
thank you for your reply , its greatly appreciated its just due to the circumstances we were unsure if the risk of pregnancy is there she doesnt seem to be showing any other symptoms.
thank you again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (37)
29.37%
No (89)
70.63%

Watched Threads