Queen Nerfertiti of Kemet

Queen Makeda of Sheba

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how much does she bench
We wuz kings and queens and sheet
Cleopatra

She is pretty but she is not a queen.
[video="youtube;PlNAwjRjhPM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlNAwjRjhPM[/video]

:love:
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Queen Amina of Zaria

Empress Candace of Ethiopia

Queen Nerfertiti of Kemet

Queen Makeda of Sheba

That is some unusual type of fetish.
Cleopatra

Cleopatra was actually Greek sorry she wasn't black (and actually not as physically beautiful as legends make out, but she was extremely intelligent)

Also OP, Nefertiti was most likely originally from modern-day northern Syria, so also not black :frown: although her name means "the beauty has come" so if that's anything to go by I guess she was beautiful
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm sorry but Candace is the only good looking one, not saying black girls aren't good looking, I've seen very many sexy black girls on a daily basis but the ones you have chosen are just average-looking, dunno what your playing at bro
Reply 8
lit
Original post by yasaminO_o
Cleopatra was actually Greek sorry she wasn't black (and actually not as physically beautiful as legends make out, but she was extremely intelligent)

She was part Egyptian which makes her black according to the one-drop-rule which most white people impose on black people and there are a number of sources that corroborate this as she was the only ruler of her dynasty who knew, in addition to her native Greek, the Egyptian language and even the most contradictory sources don't prove that she wasn't black.

The image I posted is a realistic representation of her skin tone which is most definitely not greek/white.

As for Nefertiti I won't even argue that point because Nefertiti is well known to be black do your research. #DoBetter

#BlackGirlsRock
(edited 8 years ago)
U forgot the gorgeous Latifah

1451077892046.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
I'm sorry but Candace is the only good looking one, not saying black girls aren't good looking, I've seen very many sexy black girls on a daily basis but the ones you have chosen are just average-looking, dunno what your playing at bro

*posts pick of Beyonce*
The whole dynasty survived through incest all the way back since Ptolemy II lol
She was part Egyptian which makes her black according to the one-drop-rule which most white people impose on black people and there are a number of sources that corroborate this as she was the only ruler of her dynasty who knew, in addition to her native Greek, the Egyptian language and even the most contradictory sources don't prove that she wasn't black.

The image I posted is a realistic representation of her skin tone which is most definitely not greek/white.

As for Nefertiti I won't even argue that point because Nefertiti is well known to be black do your research. #DoBetter

#BlackGirlsRock

Just telling you what I learned in 7 years of Classics lessons sorry

#BlackGirlsRock

No that makes Cleopatra mixed raced not black.
Original post by jam277
No that makes Cleopatra mixed raced not black.

Are you mixed race?

Don't delude yourself with that nonesense because white people are not checking for you. Ever heard of the one drop rule? Take Obama as an example, he's bi-racial/mixed but everyone regards him as black - including himself.
Are you mixed race?

Don't delude yourself with that nonesense because white people are not checking for you. Ever heard of the one drop rule? Take Obama as an example, he's bi-racial/mixed but everyone regards him as black - including himself.

I'm black and I know a hell of a lot about American history and the one drop rule. I'm not sure on how much white genes Cleopatra had, she could easily be a quadroon if she's not a mulatto. But I would not call her black.

But if white people say that they're black that doesn't mean they're black, they're just as much white as they are black so mixed raced is the better term. I call Obama mixed raced too and I would regard his kids as mixed raced too.

My rule is >75% black genes means you can be regarded as black(everyone will probably have some alternate genes, in particular if you are of african/carribean descent simply due to historical reasons).
Are you mixed race?

Are you a Yank?
Original post by jam277
I'm black and I know a hell of a lot about American history and the one drop rule. I'm not sure on how much white genes Cleopatra had, she could easily be a quadroon if she's not a mulatto. But I would not call her black.

But if white people say that they're black that doesn't mean they're black, they're just as much white as they are black so mixed raced is the better term. I call Obama mixed raced too and I would regard his kids as mixed raced too.

My rule is >75% black genes means you can be regarded as black(everyone will probably have some alternate genes, in particular if you are of african/carribean descent simply due to historical reasons).

I just had a look at your posting history and saw that you created an appreciation thread for mixed people lmao

(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest