The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah Hip Hip Hooray! You're the best d!! Thanks for such a great forum :smile: P.S. Katy, I suggest you correct the spelling of "present"..!!

Mod Expression - What spelling mistake? :wink:
Reply 2
d darling,

say something?!?

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
d darling,

say something?!?

love Katy ***

Over whelmed hun I think !
Reply 4
Expression
Over whelmed hun I think !

but i dont know if he's seen it yet???

love Katy ***
Reply 5
ickle_katy
d darling,

say something?!?

love Katy ***

anything???

love Katy ***
Reply 6
Adhsur
Yeah Hip Hip Hooray! You're the best d!! Thanks for such a great forum :smile: P.S. Katy, I suggest you correct the spelling of "present"..!!

Mod Expression - What spelling mistake? :wink:

No offence Expression but couldn't that comment have been made in an individual post of your own- it wasn't something really related to your mod duties :smile:

Katy- how about we add a box of chocolates and a bottle of bubbly to those flowers?

*attempts to add picture an fails miserably* -ah well...imagination is the key...
Reply 7
Egan1
No offence Expression but couldn't that comment have been made in an individual post of your own- it wasn't something really related to your mod duties :smile:

Katy- how about we add a box of chocolates and a bottle of bubbly to those flowers?

*attempts to add picture an fails miserably* -ah well...imagination is the key...

Egan1

Geez, when people what someones head on the blocks they'll really look for evidence won't they.

Add Egan1 to the list of people that clearly want me ousted.... :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Expression
Geez, when people what someones head on the blocks they'll really look for evidence won't they.

Add Egan1 to the list of people that clearly want me ousted.... :rolleyes:

Now I think that's a little unfair...I didn't say that in an attempt to be negative it was a point I didn't make to offend- I have already congratulated you on becomming a mod which I obviously wouldn't have done so if I'd been anti-Expression! I'm sorry that a few people have expressed less welcoming views on your new status but before you jump at me please consider what I have actually said...I thought my smilie pervade a more friendly aura but...blah!

*hurrumph*

-Edit-spelling/gramatical mistake :P- oh no I was right the first time!
Reply 10
woah!!! Those are nice pressies lol
Egan1
Now I think that's a little unfair...I didn't say that in an attempt to be negative it was a point I didn't make to offend- I have already congratulated you on becomming a mod which I obviously wouldn't have done so if I'd been anti-Expression! I'm sorry that a few people have expressed less welcoming views on your new status but before you jump at me please consider what I have actually said...I thought my smilie pervade a more friendly aura but...blah!

Sorry, I didn't really note the smile, :smile:, all I saw was (yet another) critic, still a bit peeved at people like Sean2004 I guess, and reacted in a similar light.

Reading it again, the smilee does make it more friendly, and maybe it should have gone on a post of it's own at the time.

And yeh I noticed what you said when I first got mod status, thanks :biggrin:.
Egan1

Thanks Guys :blush:
Reply 13
d
Thanks Guys :blush:

hehehe yupeeee d liked our presents.

are you ok? you havnt been your usual self lately?

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending