for d Watch

This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
a present..

... to say thankyou for everything you do for us!

love Katy ***
(and Expression for the [IMG] coding)
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah Hip Hip Hooray! You're the best d!! Thanks for such a great forum P.S. Katy, I suggest you correct the spelling of "present"..!!

Mod Expression - What spelling mistake?
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
d darling,

say something?!?

love Katy ***
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
d darling,

say something?!?

love Katy ***
Over whelmed hun I think !
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Expression)
Over whelmed hun I think !

but i dont know if he's seen it yet???

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ickle_katy)
d darling,

say something?!?

love Katy ***
anything???

love Katy ***
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Yeah Hip Hip Hooray! You're the best d!! Thanks for such a great forum P.S. Katy, I suggest you correct the spelling of "present"..!!

Mod Expression - What spelling mistake?
No offence Expression but couldn't that comment have been made in an individual post of your own- it wasn't something really related to your mod duties

Katy- how about we add a box of chocolates and a bottle of bubbly to those flowers?

*attempts to add picture an fails miserably* -ah well...imagination is the key...
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
No offence Expression but couldn't that comment have been made in an individual post of your own- it wasn't something really related to your mod duties

Katy- how about we add a box of chocolates and a bottle of bubbly to those flowers?

*attempts to add picture an fails miserably* -ah well...imagination is the key...

Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Geez, when people what someones head on the blocks they'll really look for evidence won't they.

Add Egan1 to the list of people that clearly want me ousted.... :rolleyes:
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Geez, when people what someones head on the blocks they'll really look for evidence won't they.

Add Egan1 to the list of people that clearly want me ousted.... :rolleyes:
Now I think that's a little unfair...I didn't say that in an attempt to be negative it was a point I didn't make to offend- I have already congratulated you on becomming a mod which I obviously wouldn't have done so if I'd been anti-Expression! I'm sorry that a few people have expressed less welcoming views on your new status but before you jump at me please consider what I have actually said...I thought my smilie pervade a more friendly aura but...blah!

*hurrumph*

-Edit-spelling/gramatical mistake :P- oh no I was right the first time!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
woah!!! Those are nice pressies lol
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Now I think that's a little unfair...I didn't say that in an attempt to be negative it was a point I didn't make to offend- I have already congratulated you on becomming a mod which I obviously wouldn't have done so if I'd been anti-Expression! I'm sorry that a few people have expressed less welcoming views on your new status but before you jump at me please consider what I have actually said...I thought my smilie pervade a more friendly aura but...blah!
Sorry, I didn't really note the smile, , all I saw was (yet another) critic, still a bit peeved at people like Sean2004 I guess, and reacted in a similar light.

Reading it again, the smilee does make it more friendly, and maybe it should have gone on a post of it's own at the time.

And yeh I noticed what you said when I first got mod status, thanks .
d
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)

Thanks Guys :blush:
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
(Original post by d)
Thanks Guys :blush:

hehehe yupeeee d liked our presents.

are you ok? you havnt been your usual self lately?

love Katy ***
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.77%
Terrified (382)
22.18%
Meh (173)
10.05%
Confused (37)
2.15%