The Student Room Group

I find black guys more attractive?

Not just because of the BBC but also their voices

am i missing out by having a type :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

ITV have good programs as well. :s-smilie:

But whatever floats your boat :h:. If you can find people attractive regardless of race then you shouldn't be missing out.
whats your race
Just because you prefer a race doesn't necessarily mean that you are "missing out"; there are different kinds of black guys; you have a wide pool to choose from. x
Reply 4
Original post by Proxenus
whats your race

south asian
Original post by anitax
south asian

parents wont be happy , eh?
Original post by anitax
south asian

would u mind pming me a pic of ur feet pls :smile:
Original post by anitax
south asian

You need some of dat Asian Persuasion m8
Original post by The Diplomat.

lmaoooo wow
Original post by Proxenus
would u mind pming me a pic of ur feet pls :smile:

Reply 10
Original post by The Diplomat.

my parents are cool idk bout yours :tongue:
Why would you be missing out? Just because you have a racial preference when it comes to attraction, doesn't mean you are completely blind to good-looking people of other races too
Reply 12
Original post by BookBird
Just because you prefer a race doesn't necessarily mean that you are "missing out"; there are different kinds of black guys; you have a wide pool to choose from. x

true :smile:
Lol @ bbc

The majority of men off all races are average.
Reply 14
Like whomever you like... preferences are neither racist nor anything else. Just go for whatever YOU prefer!
Original post by Anonymous
Lol @ bbc

The majority of men off all races are average.

There are studies that show men from the DRC and surrounding African countries do have larger penises relative to men from other regions in the world (with asians often found to have the smallest penises on average)

Also in the US particularly, slavery is the key driver as to why black men are more well endowed on average. Because back in the days of slavery the slave master would breed the biggest, strongest slave men with the women so they would produce even more big strong slaves.

That's why black people in the US to this day are bigger and stronger on average, and explains why pretty much everyone in the NFL and NBA is black.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zweihander
There are studies that show men from the DRC and surrounding African countries do have larger penises relative to men from other regions in the world (with asians often found to have the smallest penises on average)

Also in the US particularly, slavery is the key driver as to why black men are more well endowed on average. Because back in the days of slavery the slave master would breed the biggest, strongest slave men with the women so they would produce even more big strong slaves.

That's why black people in the US to this day are bigger and stronger on average, and explains why pretty much everyone in the NFL and NBA is black.

fking hell, I've never felt so crappy after being called "well endowed" before.
Original post by anitax
Not just because of the BBC but also their voices

am i missing out by having a type :colondollar:

Nah I wouldnt think so because there are some very white black guys and then some very black black guys and the whole spectrum in between to pick from - just watch Empire on E4, you'll see what I'm talking'bout.
Original post by Zweihander

The majority of black people in England are 1st/2nd generation immigrants so you can't bring up the US. Almost all the power lifting champions in the world are white, it doesn't mean white people on average are stronger.
lmfao she just said "bbc"
Turns out the bbc thing is a myth! Always hear women talking :nope: And it's messed up as well too because less endowed black men have to live with this bar raised over their heads since birth. And they have to worry about being fetishized.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending