The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and have had 2 abortions AMA

As the title reads. First abortion was in Jan of 2014, 2nd was August of 2015. Fire away..

Scroll to see replies

Why are you telling us this? I'm very sorry that you went through that and I hope you are ok but telling a bunch of strangers on the internet is likely to provoke some varied responses so be prepared.
should I go in, not sure....
If your under 18 don't you you have to get your parents approval for an abortion, how do your parents feel about your abortions then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you even protection?
Do you like creampies?
Is this self-affirmation? Don't you feel at least a bit ashamed that your method of preventing a baby was not contraception but that it went this far? Especialy two times...
Why could you not just use contraception to prevent this awful event?
Reply 7
Do you feel bad?
Do your parents and friends know about it? Of so, what do they think about it?
are birth control or condoms REALLY that difficult to understand?
Reply 10
Give us a reason why we shouldn't think that you're a murderer?
when is detox coming out?
2 abortions?! I can't help but judge you even though I don't know you.
Original post by Platopus
Why are you telling us this? I'm very sorry that you went through that and I hope you are ok but telling a bunch of strangers on the internet is likely to provoke some varied responses so be prepared.

It's because when I had the terminations, I really didn't think about it. I just did it because I figured it was the right thing to do. I wanted to see if others thought the same as me, so i don't mind the responses :smile:
Original post by The Diplomat.
should I go in, not sure....

Go ahead....
Learn to wield your shield and protect your fwends (ovaries?). Seriously 2 abortions is 2 too many, learn to contraception.
Original post by Anonymous
Fire away..

This attitude is probably why you have needed 2 abortions before turning 18.
I don't judge you for having 2 abortions because I don't know you or what your circumstances are. But the way you say it so casually disgusts me quite frankly.
Original post by FlyingBird
If your under 18 don't you you have to get your parents approval for an abortion, how do your parents feel about your abortions then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. Don't need permission. my mum only knows about 1 (the most recent) and she's fine with it. My boyfriend was with me for both the abortions, he was really supportive.
Original post by Forumaddict
Do you like creampies?

Who doesn't?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending