The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's really not suprising
Original post by Knowledge—full
Please don’t! Just date what you like, black girls will be just fine without you. We’d prefer someone who loves us for who we are. I don’t understand you black men. We want men who loves themselves and who will love us as well. Until you can love yourself as a BLACK MEN you’ll never love a sister. If white makes you feel right and accepted then date that, we don’t need the bs.

Surprised this thread is still active.

But i really just laughed out loud when i read this.

What people find attractive, or should we just be brutally honest and say, "What people want to Bang" is entirely down to what they find impulses them and their attraction.

It has nothing to do with acceptance.

Some guys want to bang white, some want to bang black. Its what impulses them brain receptors, its psychology....

A black man can without a doubt, love himself as a BLACK MAN and still prefer white women.
I’m only attracted to white guys and I’m black 😭 it’s not a bad thing it’s your preference.
Reply 403
Original post by BlackSweetness
i get you, almost all my black mates date white girls, starting to pity black girls in all honesty.
the white folk are stealing their men

No don't pity black girls; they are doing it as well! White folk are not stealing anything. People of all colours are making their choices.
Reply 404
Sorry. just noticed this is an old thread.
Original post by Chicken.M.
If you don't find a certain skin colour attractive theres nothing you can do about it.

It'd be like telling a gay man to not disregard women. He's not attracted to women lol.

No, Homosexuality can be genetically, but racial preferences is society/media conditioning. Let’s say if you see a attractive black (wo)man and an average white girl/guy -> overwhelming most people would choose the white girl/boy. People have done many anecdotal experiments and seen this results. So racial preferences are based on racism and nothing else. You’re not born with racial preferences.

Latest

Trending

Trending