The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever used those pages where you pay to get your assignment done?

Ok,, I'm not going to do it,, but I'm so desperate I'm considering,, even if I say decide to pay someone to do my assignment I will end up changing my mind, But I'm retaking the year, this same essay question came up last year I just don't understand find it so confusing, maybe its because I failed on this last year I'm just complicating it for myself, but I honestly feel like paying one of those websites to do my work however I don't know if I can trust them forget the money I pay... what if it shows up on the turnitin and gets classed as plagarisim and so on ??

if anyone has can you please help ?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
The better option is to just ask a tutor if they can support you in anyway for the topic that you are stuck on. This is the better option because: 1) It's cheaper. 2) It's a way to actually solve the problem and not just avoid it; you are making it so that you actually deserve your qualification, and 3) It's less risky than cheating, like you say.

Have you tried getting support for the assignments yet?
Why not hire a private tutor to break down the topic for you and help you understand what you need to put in your assignment? Then you can write it yourself :smile:
All past papers are available on the course providers website, along with the mark scheme (answers).
Check them out.
Reply 4
what is your question?

Quick Reply

Latest