Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What u think?

Greece and Sweden i'd have to say.

ReputationRep:
    have to agree

Spain look pretty good as well

ReputationRep:
    Greece, maybe Sweden after tonight. Latvia put up a brave fight too.

ReputationRep:
    chezch republic (sp??)

Czech

ReputationRep:
    I dont know about team (Greece), but I'm tempted to say Rooney is the player of the tournament so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    I dont know about team (Greece), but I'm tempted to say Rooney is the player of the tournament so far.
    I'd go with Sorenson personally. Although famous last words, Denmark play today!!

Figo has been best so far, shame his team isn't doing as well.

Sweden aren't the best just because they won by the most, i'd rather be Croatia drawing 2-2 with France than beat Bulgaria 5-0, Bulgaria played just as well as Sweden for a long time anyway.

I think Spain have done well, they should have beat Russia. I hope Holland stop pratting about, i've predicted them to win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Figo has been best so far, shame his team isn't doing as well.

Sweden aren't the best just because they won by the most, i'd rather be Croatia drawing 2-2 with France than beat Bulgaria 5-0, Bulgaria played just as well as Sweden for a long time anyway.

I think Spain have done well, they should have beat Russia. I hope Holland stop pratting about, i've predicted them to win.
    Whereas against Denmark today, Bulgaria didn't really play half as well.

ReputationRep:
    no team is really standing out as great at the moment, Spain seem to be the best side though imo

ReputationRep:
    The fact that we are talking of Spain as a team for once speaks for itself. Greece are too dirty for my liking. England have not been bad at all. I agree we have yet to see a team shining. But one more round of games should help us judge better.

ReputationRep:
    Denmark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Denmark
    Yeah, they've played pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eriika)
    What u think?

Greece and Sweden i'd have to say.
    France

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    France
    no

France? I suppose you mean Zidane..

Desailly is a disgrace for the french defense.

Italy in the first half of that match was the best performance so far.

ReputationRep:
    Italy 1 - Sweden 1

sweden top of the group

ReputationRep:
    Well considering you said performance does this necessarily have to be construed to include only results I take it? So even if France are winners of the group someone can easily say England based on the 90 minute play etc?

I won't say France because Croatia kept them at bay, was hoping they'd win, oh well.

Doesn't the winner of group A play against runner up of group B, and the winner of group B play against the runner up of group A?

ReputationRep:
    IMHO the tournament has been pretty boring so far with the exception of one or two games.

England have been poor and the scoreline achieved against the Swiss was not a fair reflection of the match. We were on the back foot for much of the first half and the sending off got us out of trouble. In reality we only have one or two good players and will struggle against the better sides.

I expect a tough encounter in our final group match and it would not surprise me if we failed to qualify.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.