WJEC Latin Literature [and language]

Watch
Carpenoctem_
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Is anyone doing WJEC Latin Literature this year? I've looked around the forums but it seems that a lot of people do OCR instead
Wildwarrior
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Yeah and Latin Language.
Normaleila
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing level 1 Latin Language, intend to do level 2 Language and Roman Civilization next year. Which level are you doing?
Wildwarrior
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I have just finished level 2 latin language now I'm studying for level 2 latin literature
Normaleila
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How did you get on? Two subjects won't count as two qualifications, will they? So are you studying second one out of interest?

]
Wildwarrior
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I feel pretty confident about it but I'll find out how I did in March.
It does count for 2 qualifications thankfully
Honestly, my school enrolled everyone doing Latin for both exams.
Normaleila
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My mistake - it's Language and Language with Roman Civilisation that both have the same classification code. Good luck! I'm studying on my own, using Cambridge course. My cousin is doing Language and Roman Civilisation level 1 in one year (this year) and gcse Latin next year. He'll do fine with level 1 but I think the gcse will be a stretch - and less enjoyable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.16%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.74%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (134)
25.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.3%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (251)
48.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.47%

Watched Threads