Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does South Africa belong to blacks? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by labouriteslayer)
    Are you truly this stupid? Judging by your incoherency I'd say yes.
    LMAO
    so you dont bother answering any questions that anyone poses to you in any real depth and then you make stupid mistakes like that, sort your life out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    How you arrived at that conclusion is beyond me, I haven't even mentioned South Africa. You also haven't yet answered my questions about definitions of indigenous, presumably because yours is full of holes.
    It's simple, simpleton. The first black inhabitants of modern day South Africa were immigrants themselves in that they moved there rather than being born. Therefore by your pathetic and mentally retarded logic, blacks have no more right to South Africa than the Boers do.

ReputationRep:
    It's simple, simpleton. The first black inhabitants of modern day South Africa were immigrants themselves in that they moved there rather than being born. Therefore by your pathetic and mentally retarded logic, blacks have no more right to South Africa than the Boers do.
    So how does that mean that white people should take over south Africa again which is what you said. All it means is that all people in south Africa should be equal reguarless of race. And what is wronge with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    So how does that mean that white people should take over south Africa again which is what you said. All it means is that all people in south Africa should be equal reguarless of race. And what is wronge with that.
    When pakistanis, indians and blacks become the majority in britain, they will not say things like "britain should be equal reguarless of race".

ReputationRep:
    When pakistanis, indians and blacks become the majority in britain, they will not say things like "britain should be equal reguarless of race".
    How do you know that. The likely hood of Asian people becomeing the majority in Britain is very slim anyway and even if they did how do you know how they will act. Answer You don't

ReputationRep:
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Why not?
    Because they don't have their own version of liberals. They have the freedom to be as racially motivated as they want to be, and they have the freedom to look out for their own people (and most of them do, to a ridiculously ethnocentric extent).

ReputationRep:
    It WAS a left-wing source, subnormal. It came from Clinton's own mouth and the applause of the leftist audience.

Of course, we both know why you demanded a literary source. A literary source with liberals as authors or editors would never allow the left to look bad. It's only when liberals let their guard down that their true natures are revealed, such as the speech with Clinton. The fact that you demanded something written and approved by liberals is no surprise.
    LMAO! Awww...bless you. I assume you know discrediting of the source before you have even provided the source is practically an admission of defeat.

Right, this is the whole text of the speech is here: http://usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/...inton/98-4.txt

Find from that speech where:
    -Clinton 'boasts' about the white population becoming a minority
    -Where he says that the US must NOT DO ANYTHING to slow the flow of immigrants from the Third World into the United States
    -Where he 'gloated' about being able to do nothing about immigration
    -Where he says "the White majority in America will become a minority within the next 50 years, so get used to it, you wrongheaded bigots"

ReputationRep:
    Because they don't have their own version of liberals. They have the freedom to be as racially motivated as they want to be, and they have the freedom to look out for their own people (and most of them do, to a ridiculously ethnocentric extent).
    They're subject to exactly the same laws as everyone else in this country - they have the same freedoms as whites. And yes, I'm afraid 'they' do have 'their' own version of liberals, so for god sake shut up. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Which logic would that be, ****wit? Pointing out that the definition of indigenous people in the (extremely specific and therefore not general) British case is a difficult one means I must also think a certain way about South Africa? By the way, to clarify for you, were one to think that no ethnic group had any more right to the land than another WOULD NOT be the same as thinking whites do. It would be a total ****ing contradiction in fact.
    You've got **** for brains you really have.
    And define indigenous peoples of Britain for me, I could do with a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    It's liberals who came up with the phrase "only whites can be racist" and they encourage non-whites to parrot that concept.
    I don't think I have ever heard a liberal person white or non white say that in my life. Of course people can be racist towards white people. Racism is defined as "Discrimination or prejudice based on race" and it is obvious that it goes both ways. Can you please produce a so called liberal source which makes this claim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Which logic would that be, ****wit? Pointing out that the definition of indigenous people in the (extremely specific and therefore not general) British case is a difficult one means I must also think a certain way about South Africa? By the way, to clarify for you, were one to think that no ethnic group had any more right to the land than another WOULD NOT be the same as thinking whites do. It would be a total ****ing contradiction in fact.
    You've got **** for brains you really have.
    And define indigenous peoples of Britain for me, I could do with a laugh.

So are you saying that you're not opposed to colonialism and white hegemony, you worthless ****?

ReputationRep:
    So are you saying that you're not opposed to colonialism and white hegemony, you worthless ****?
    I think she made it perfectly clear that she didn't mean that and that she is opposed to it.. I know that she was offensive but that doesn't give you the right to insult and swear back.

ReputationRep:
    Africa is a black continent so
    South Africa=Black country
    because...
    Whites moved there, mainly whites from denmark e.t.c
    Blacks were there before whites just like England is a white country
    Europe =white continent

Most of africa is Black except for the north where Arabs live
    so i think no i know that south africa belongs to Blacks
    because its just like saying England is a black or asian country because they live here make sense?

ReputationRep:
    I'd like the leftists to answer this question. When many blacks talk about South Africa they say things like "whites had apartheid there, when it wasn't even their country in the first place".

What are your thoughts on that? Do you believe South Africa is a country that should belong to blacks?
    well the native african people are the traditional owners of the land... like the aborigional people are the traditional owners of Australia.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    labouriteslayer

Your ignorance doesnt sieze to amaze me.First and foremost America was stolen from the red indians (but i bet with you no one likes to question that, it does not apply) ,.Dosent it seem funny to you when some people (white americans) claim that their country is being taken over by immigrants.How dare you question the rightful owners of south Africa isnt it clear enough.

ReputationRep:
    Before the Blacks came to South Africa, it was inhabited by the Greens, an ecologist race from Mars. And before that, by Polka-dotted trisexual mushrooms.

Please stop all this racist nonsense. Skin colour is but one gene in among all other, to define humans by their skin colour is a dangerous generalization

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giordano)
    Polka-dotted trisexual mushrooms.
    Thats the finest image ive ever come across.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penthesilia)
    well the native african people are the traditional owners of the land... like the aborigional people are the traditional owners of Australia.
    Except, of course that property ownership in the sense of land was not ever a part of the Zulu (for example) or Aboriginal tradition.

The idea of land ownership has it's roots in European countries where agrarian communities obviously superceded hunter/gatherer societies at an earlier time than in Africa and Australia.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.