The Student Room Group

Why do guys find it hot when girls make out?

So the other day, I was at a party and because I'm bi, I began talking to this girl who had been looking at me all evening. After a few minutes of talking, we began making out and afterwards, I had guys hinting at me and the girl for a threesome. Later on, a friend told me that a few guys couldn't stop staring at us making out, then made some grunt noises and went off to the bathroom.

Anyway, I was genuinely wondering, why do some guys find it a massive turn on when girls make out or something?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So the other day, I was at a party and because I'm bi, I began talking to this girl who had been looking at me all evening. After a few minutes of talking, we began making out and afterwards, I had guys hinting at me and the girl for a threesome. Later on, a friend told me that a few guys couldn't stop staring at us making out, then made some grunt noises and went off to the bathroom.

Anyway, I was genuinely wondering, why do some guys find it a massive turn on when girls make out or something?

They did that part because they're either stupid or desperate to masturbate.
But in answer to your question, some, if not most guys, are animals.
Girls = hot
Making out = hot

Girls + making out = hot x2
I'm sure there's some scientific reasoning behind it, but I'd consider the short of it being "Two is better than one"; they saw two girls having fun with each other, and wanted in on the action.
Reply 4
I like how the OP tries to judge men badly here, but OP is the one who is willing to "make out" with a stranger within minutes of meeting them.

Can you really say that you're no worse that those men that were looking?
Reply 5
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Girls = hot
Making out = hot

No wonder I had guys asking me and the girl to go to the bedroom with them and make out...
Reply 6
Original post by Davalla
I like how the OP tries to judge men badly here, but OP is the one who is willing to "make out" with a stranger within minutes of meeting them.

I wasn't trying to judge anyone. I'm genuinely curious as to why some guys find it a turn on when girls make out
Original post by Davalla

Lmao this

:toofunny:
I don't particularly, but then I'm not saying I dislike it xD

I'm more passively intrigued, at the end of the day females are attractive and its good to see they like each other than another grim male
Reply 9
Its only hot if you are adorable. = 2 x delightful feminity. Otherwise it can be just a gross as anyone else making out in public.
Reply 10
All women are secretly lesbian and have discreet meet ups at Lesbians Anonymous
Original post by JBlad
All women are secretly lesbian and have discreet meet ups at Lesbians Anonymous

Lesbians Anonymous sounds like a group of Christian lesbians who're trying to get rid off their lesbianism and start craving the d.
Original post by Davalla

Can you really say that you're no worse that those men that were looking?

She wasn't judging them, and her kissing someone she's just met makes her bad how?
Original post by Mayhem™
They did that part because they're either stupid or desperate to masturbate.
But in answer to your question, some, if not most guys, are animals.

Look guys, we found the beta male
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Girls = hot
Making out = hot

Exactly my reasoning. I don't understand why this was even a question.
Original post by anonwinner
Look guys, we found the beta male

The 'beta male' who dated one of the hottest girls in his school, okay then :mmm:
Original post by keturah
She wasn't judging them, and her kissing someone she's just met makes her bad how?

From initial perception, OP's question of why boys get 'turned on' by girls kissing is too simple (which others in this thread seem to also perceive) so therefore it was assumed that they were criticising the boys in general. The message conversed in response to the portrayal of boys being too sexual is that the OP did not waste much time getting sexual, either.

For kissing (or "making out"- which doesn't sound like a little bit of light "kissing" though) someone upon meeting them in general: it's not brilliant, is it? Although I wouldn't be remotely surprised if you endorse this and are one of those who likes to get put in the sink of a nightclub while a big fella drills his drill; I don't care to discuss further such a feminism argument provoking sub-topic.

No hard feelings, obvs.
Original post by Anonymous

If you're implying those guys went to toss, then they are incredibly sad if you're right.
just the general kinkiness of it
Original post by keturah

I don't get this either! In my experience the sluttiest girls are the ones you aren't allowed to kiss on the mouth.

Latest

Trending

Trending