Which names should I use for characters in my story?

Watch
GeekLane
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm writing a story at the moment, it's a romance story and I was wondering which names sound best for my two main characters who fall for each other. At the moment for the guy I've thought of: Mason, Jeydon and Bradley. For the girl: Lilia, Evangeline, Emmie and Emilia
Which names should I use?
Zweihander
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Heinrich Himmler if it's a guy
Phills
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Male - Phil, Connor, Ricardo.
Female - Alice, Starr, Josephine, Paige, Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Phills
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Oh you've got a list already...Jeydon and Emilia then...good luck🙌🏾🙌🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile
Akarim11
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Jeydon and Lilia

I like the Lilia especially- its just unique and has a nice sound to it
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't like Evangeline much, but maybe that's because it was the name of a girl who used to bully me

Out of your list, I'd pick Mason and Emilia (or maybe Emily). Would you like some more name suggestions?
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not Jeydon. Hideous name. Himmler would actually be better.
shawn_o1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Rob and Sue
Goaded
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Millie
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Ted and Audrey anyone?
Neuth
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
*thinks of ship names first*

I like Emilia or Emmie, but I'm not sure on the male names... :fluffy:
Black Rose
Report 6 years ago
Mason and Emilia
Black Rose
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Out of your list, I'd pick Mason and Emilia (or maybe Emily).
Yes :five:
Zweihander
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by GeekLane)
I'm writing a story at the moment, it's a romance story and I was wondering which names sound best for my two main characters who fall for each other. At the moment for the guy I've thought of: Mason, Jeydon and Bradley. For the girl: Lilia, Evangeline, Emmie and Emilia
I got the perfect names.

'Saint' if it's a boy.
'North' if i's a girl.
Steelimo
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hmm...out of your list I'd say Lilia and Mason
DanaMills
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Jeydon is really different I like it and Emilia for the girl
Chazshepp
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Mason and Emmie go nicely together
Caffe_sean1
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Jeydon is a good one and I really like it (very unique). Emmie or Emilia for the girl... but personally I feel Emmie is too nickname-like (though it is also double syllabic as Jeydon)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.63%
Note taking apps (6)
2.45%
Flashcards (47)
19.18%
Revision guides (15)
6.12%
Past papers (116)
47.35%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.27%

Watched Threads