what do i need to include to get an a* in my spanish speaking gcse assessment?

Watch this thread
sammy789
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,
i have a gcse spanish speaking assessment in a weeks time and the topic is health. what things do i need to include (examples will be great) to achieve high marks?
thanks
luciie
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Which exam board?
sammy789
Rep:
(Original post by luciie)
Which exam board?
It's AQA
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sammy789)
Hi,
i have a gcse spanish speaking assessment in a weeks time and the topic is health. what things do i need to include (examples will be great) to achieve high marks?
thanks
higher level connectives ( e.g. on the other hand, additionally, although) , complex sentences, good vocabulary. whenever you have a point to make,say your point, explain it in detail then give an example. for example, Point: exercise is healthy. Explain: reduce risk of obesity, strengthen muscles, help blood circulation. Example: runnig, swimming. This layout helps you to speak in more detail and shows examiner that you can use a wide range of vocab. Also add opinions (e.g. I think, from my point of view, I believe that) and say your reason. hope it helps!
sunshine774
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
it's aqa
i bloody hate aqa spanish!
sammy789
Rep:
(Original post by 12284)
higher level connectives ( e.g. on the other hand, additionally, although) , complex sentences, good vocabulary. whenever you have a point to make,say your point, explain it in detail then give an example. for example, Point: exercise is healthy. Explain: reduce risk of obesity, strengthen muscles, help blood circulation. Example: runnig, swimming. This layout helps you to speak in more detail and shows examiner that you can use a wide range of vocab. Also add opinions (e.g. I think, from my point of view, I believe that) and say your reason. hope it helps!
thanks so much!!!
sammy789
Rep:
(Original post by sunshine774)
i bloody hate aqa spanish!
same, its so hard!!
DrSocSciences
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
To add to the above: A credible accent, and good pace of delivery too, and subjunctive flourishes.
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
thanks so much!!!
your welcome!
sammy789
Rep:
(Original post by DrSocSciences)
To add to the above: A credible accent, and good pace of delivery too, and subjunctive flourishes.
thanks, i think i struggle mostly on my accent to be honest!!
DrSocSciences
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Just stay phonetic rather than British.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.47%
As I expected (45)
33.09%
Harder (48)
35.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.15%

Watched Threads