The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Business Studies...HELP!

Hi, what's bothering me is you know for business studies yeah...i havent started revision for it and ive completly forgotten most of the terms and formulae we learnt in class...can you please suggest the main topics that would defo be in the edexel highier tier business studies exam please? so at least i can get over 50% plus my A* coursework and il be satisfied....and could you perhaps suggest some ways of revising business tudies for those who does it and has done it...there is unbelievablly so much to learn...i just find business studies so boring and long....and please feel free to mention anything else to do with business studies at gcse level :tsr2:
No offence, but why are you trying to get us to do your work for you? You have weeks before the exam - if you need revision material we're probably not the best people to get it off, if you need telling what's on the syllabus then you can find that on the Edexcel website. The sentence "I haven't started revision for it" worries me the most. Of course you've forgotten it all if you haven't revised.
generalebriety
No offence, but why are you trying to get us to do your work for you?

This is exactly what I thought... You need to get a copy of the syllabus off the exam board website; that will tell you the main topics, and also help you structure your revision and make sure you don't miss anything. As for revision material, get a revision guide, and google GCSE business studies revision notes, and variations on that.
Reply 3
get the case study from the site..and isnt it like on the 14th of july!?:s-smilie:
Reply 4
july???:s-smilie: Nope, i think you meant June...its on June 14th.:smile:
Reply 5
sorry yeah june..i've got a week free before that ..should be enough time to go over the stuff
Reply 6
yeah so what you predicted? business studies is the only A im predicted:frown: ...they should of predicted me an A* because i got an A in my mocks but was a low A but i swear they should predict you one grade higher...:s-smilie:
Reply 7
oh yeah by the way...i really dont get it...i think they told us our case study in class...but i was probably sleeping...what exatcly is a case study and how isit going to help?...
Reply 8
A*
the exams based on the case study..its about this dentist running a NHS practice center..so the questions would most likely be about..hiring people to work in the practice etc...
honestly you should go and have a chat with your teacher.
i was probably sleeping

You're a dumb idiot. If you stopped being an **** then you wouldn't have to ask a forum to teach you.

Latest