Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Even thoe I have got an insurance option (Reading) if i don't get into my first choice (Nottingham), I was wondering if anybody could advise me on how to swap to Exeter at this late stage to do politics. Is it possible? I wanna do it soon as i know that politics will not appear on Clearing as it is quite popular, but maby if i say that i want to now go to Exeter do their course, will they allocate me a place etc

Help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Don't think it's possible to be honest. Unless you cancel all your two offers and reapply through UCAS Extra, but if it's that popular I doubt you'd get a place if you can't get in through clearing.

ReputationRep:
    I think probably your best course of action would be to contact Exeter and see what they have to say.

ReputationRep:
    They don't have places available through ucas extra so I'd be doubtful unless you had a very good reason that you could put to the uni.........?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.