Muslim girl wanting to stop masturbating

Watch
Anonymous Lytt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m 11 and I’m lying to my mom and dad about masturbating and I want to stop but I’m also kind is addicted to it I started like 11months ago but don’t know how to stop I’m having stress and anxiety because of it can u plz plz help me
Anonymous #10
Report 1 year ago
Assalamualykum sister, I am 13 years old and I am struggling with the same battle, unfortunately I use websites aswell and I know I shouldn't every time I do it I repent to Allah (swt) but I always go back, I know I'm way younger than you and I obviously haven't overcome this, so if you have found anything that has helped you please advise me aswell
Anonymous #10
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CorgiAndButts)
Hahahaha what?!?! Is this guy actually serious? Look, it's perfectly normal to feel like this and to masturbate. Just don't go overboard with it. Ignore what the previous guy said, its not going to make you more likely to cheat or sin. Regardless of religion, everyone has probably done it or at least been curious about it. You arent going to be less of a woman by doing it; in fact it should be more liberating for you as you are exploring and learning more about yourself and your sexuality (from a non-religious standpoint). You won't be as scared in the future with your partner because you will have some inclination of what feels good to you. Morons who tell you to "look after your dignity" are just prudish predators who just want to be controlling. Live your own life.
Okay I know you weren't even talking to me but I feel like I have to educate you. Sure it's normal for alot of people to masturbate, he's not saying it's out of the ordinary, but in Islam you should keep yourself pure for your spouse and try to control your desires. The op was asking for advice on how to stop this habit, not advice on why her religion as wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, you can't force your opinion on her, she is asking for advice from am Islamic viewpoint and he is advising her from am Islamic viewpoint
Anonymous #10
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by unprinted)
What people say in public they do and what they actually do in private are often two very different things. Ditto what they tell other people to do and what they do themselves.

No it isn't. There's no physical change in your body chemistry, for example.

Masturbation simply is not harmful. Your body reacts the same whether it's you doing it or a husband is, and no-one is telling you that you shouldn't be sexual with a husband.
You can't say that every single person has masturbated, some Muslims are strong enough to control themselves.
Also, it is an addiction, dopamine is released when you orgasm, so when you don't, you crave the feeling you get from it.
Noones saying you shouldn't be sexual with your husband, but in Islam you shouldn't be sexual with yourself
Anonymous #11
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Studentnewcastle)
I am a Muslim woman as well and cant stop doing someone help
Try and resist in playing with yourself if you are worried about it.
You can always get a vibrater to do this instead of you.
Otherwise it nothing to worry about as long as you perhaps don't do this every day.
N Khadijah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi If you believe in Allah ...and recognise him as ar rahman ar Rahim then ask Allah with a sincere dua to help you. lower your gaze in public and always keep praying..tell him that you want to get cured and since you only admitted it's a disease, which person would want to remain with a disease I shall pray for you 😊
Anonymous #12
Report 9 months ago
! ! ! DO READ PLZ ! ! !

The urge for masturbation, in my opinion, is mainly caused as a response to stress. Masturbation releases dopamine chemical in the brain, which masks the feeling of stress. However, there are other chemicals too which reduce stress and make you feel happy. These are a group of chemicals known as endorphins, which are mainly released as a response to pain.

I believe from my personal experience that endorphins can alleviate the urge to masturbate. They may or may not help you, but I strongly urge you to try.

Like I said, endorophins are released mainly in response to pain, so what we need is to feel pain. By 'pain' here, I do not mean the injurious type of pain, but I mean the good kind of pain, caused by activities such as intense excercise, taking a hot shower, or eating spicy food.

One of the best ways I have found is to do excercises which hurt. I feel a 'high' after doing them until I can not move anymore. They release enough endorphins to completely eradicate the urge to masturbate, for the day at least. So, why not you try and find out?

-----------------------------------------------

That was the end of my answer, however if you need some help getting started, then these are some of the excercises which can tire you out in 10-15 mins of doing them:
• Dips.
• Pistol squats.
• Pull ups.
• Body saw.
• Decline push ups.
• Dumbell thruster.
• Dumbell side lateral raise.

(You may take a hot shower after excercise).
Anonymous #13
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Aty100)
Hey trust me, PM me please
I'll try my best to help you, I completely understand where you are coming from, I'm a girl too. I'll explain more if you PM
Hey can you help me too??
Anonymous #14
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I am 19 years old and i have probably been masturbating since i was 11. I really want to stop but don't know how because i'm like proper addicted to it. I want to stop because i cant pray if i do it. i masturbate like 4 times a day.

I don't want any people on this thread saying its okay to masturbate because to me its not, its a disease of the mind.
I would say lose your virginity but ahaha your parents will probs fight and hit and beat you if you had sex

Just continue, it is probably better than getting in trouble with your family for having a bf or hookups.
Anonymous #15
Report 4 days ago
Maturation is normal uno it’s nothing to be ashamed o. It’s not dirty, it’s a healthy normal thing to do. Masturbation s one of the best things to do on a daily basis for me and thinking of me and my girlfriend f****ng whilst I masturbate is one of the best feelings ever, better than eating chocolate. I understand you’re a Muslim but all I can say is do what makes you happy wether religion. If you don’t follow your heart noe, you’re gonna regret it later on in life. Live life to the fullest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (545)
51.03%
No (523)
48.97%

Watched Threads