The Student Room Group
not everyone is gifted with a ridiculously large cock like me :frown:

also remember clothes are man made. we should always wear what mother nature has given us -our skin. be proud. be green
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Proxenus

Isn't "ridiculously large" only like 5.5 inches for Asians?
Reply 3
People who go to the gym go because they're not happy with their bodies and want to either enhance/improve so everyone is in the same boat, please do not be worried about something so trivial.
Original post by Proxenus

also remember clothes are man made. we should always wear what mother nature has given us -our skin. be proud. be green

im not insecure about my penis size its above average it's more an issue of being stared at and the unfamiliarity of walking around naked in front of a lot of strangers. i do think that it's possible to get used to it but how do guys do it for the first time without being self conscious?
Reply 5
I think if you just force yourself to do it the first time, you'll be fine after that.
Original post by Choo Train
im not insecure about my penis size its above average it's more an issue of being stared at and the unfamiliarity of walking around naked in front of a lot of strangers. i do think that it's possible to get used to it but how do guys do it for the first time without being self conscious?

I suspect many guys are self conscious the first time they do it. I'm a swimmer so being naked in the changing rooms is a common experience for me, you just have to do it for the first time and get over it, I can't really think of any other advice.
Reply 7
Hold up... Never been to a gym before omg there's one right in front of my halls

Do people really go naked in changing rooms at the gym??
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Isn't "ridiculously large" only like 5.5 inches for Asians?

I think 5.5 is Asian avg so ridiculously large would be at least 6.5 for Asian

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BWV1007
Hold up... Never been to a gym before omg there's one right in front of my halls

Yeah, although you'll generally find a greater degree of nakedness in swimming pool changing rooms/showers :laugh:
Just give yourself a semi before you strip.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yeah, although you'll generally find a greater degree of nakedness in swimming pool changing rooms/showers :laugh:

There's a swimming pool at the gym... I swear it's going to be weird if I see some really good-looking guys naked.
When I went to Iceland with my school it is pretty much law to change and shower naked and communally. If you realise that no one else cares, you won't either.

Plus it won't ever be as awkward as that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BWV1007

yep, first time was so embarrassing but people really don't look at you or give a toss. It actually has made me a more confident person
Original post by HeroOfKvatch
yep, first time was so embarrassing but people really don't look at you or give a toss. It actually has made me a more confident person

Thread is 5 years old... let it die in peace :rip:

Latest