Advice on university swap

Watch
This discussion is closed.
btigershark
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Even thoe I have got an insurance option (Reading) if i don't get into my first choice (Nottingham), I was wondering if anybody could advise me on how to swap to Exeter at this late stage to do politics. Is it possible? I wanna do it soon as i know that politics will not appear on Clearing as it is quite a popular course. But if i could tell them that i have realised that both the course and place is right for me, do you think that they might allocate one more conditional offer TO ME?

Help would be appreciated!
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by btigershark)
Even thoe I have got an insurance option (Reading) if i don't get into my first choice (Nottingham), I was wondering if anybody could advise me on how to swap to Exeter at this late stage to do politics. Is it possible? I wanna do it soon as i know that politics will not appear on Clearing as it is quite a popular course. But if i could tell them that i have realised that both the course and place is right for me, do you think that they might allocate one more conditional offer TO ME?

Help would be appreciated!
hey i wanted to swop to a different cource id applied to but in the same university and i was told, it is possible but i needed to contact the univeristy
im not sure what you could do, probably contact the university you want as your first choise directly
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (19)
41.3%
Take exams next summer (11)
23.91%
Change uni choice through clearing (11)
23.91%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
8.7%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads