The Student Room Group

Stranmillis Primary Interview 2016

Hi everyone,
Wondering if anyone else is applying and what interview presentation topic they are doing etc

Scroll to see replies

I applied for Primary and Early Years and I am doing the creativity presentation.
I am currently writing up my presentation. I have opted for the holistic development presentation. I will be doing my interview on Tuesday.
Reply 3
Just did my interview, good luck guys...
So scared, how was it?
Reply 5
It was hard.. I came out worried and saw a few girls crying their eyes out!! It was very formal nothing like the other uni interviews I have done
What were your questions?
I have mines tomorrow and today I got extremely sick and don't think il be able to make it. Do you think that they will give me an alternate date if I ring in the morning?
Reply 8
Original post by ellenmurray
I have mines tomorrow and today I got extremely sick and don't think uil be able to make it. Do you think that they will give me an alternate date if I ring in the morning?

Had the exact same problem ellen i went with a vomiting bug today
Original post by skye_eve
Had the exact same problem ellen i went with a vomiting bug today

you see I live hours away from the college too, do you think they would give me an alternative date if I rang tomorrow?
I also live 3 hours away! But was too scared to risk it incase they thought I wanted sympathy
Yea I know what you mean, I hope they will change it for me honestly don't think I'm up to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't reccomend going at all if you are vomiting, most horrendous experience of my life!
sounds horrible, did you tell them you were sick? how did your interview go anyhow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just did my interview, good luck guys...

I have mine tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated!
God love you, thats awful! I would maybe get a parent to phone to emphasise how ill you are!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What time is it at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you rebecca, I just hope they give me an alternative date as id really love to go there :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did everyone find their interview?
How did everyone find their interview?

Horrible!

Quick Reply

Latest