Original post by dmcs
Thank you, did you get your offer back?

yep an offer for primary :]
Reply 161
Original post by Naomi 2709
yep an offer for primary :]

Aw happy days congrats!
Reply 162
does anyone know the 2016 start date for primary education?
Classes start 26th September I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
is anyone planning to live at elms while at stran? how far is elms from stran? just considering this as I hear stranmillis can be quite boring to live at and is quite religious
Did everyone meet their offers??
Reply 166
Original post by l'insegnante
Did everyone meet their offers??

Yeah I found out this morning at half 7 lol, anyone else meet theirs?
Original post by dmcs
Yeah I found out this morning at half 7 lol, anyone else meet theirs?

Congrats :smile:!

If you have any questions about Stran feel free to ask as I'll be hanging about here until around 4pm
Hi everyone, I know this is everyone chatting about last year's intake to Stran but I'm wondering if there's anyone here who has applied this year?
I've applied to Coleraine and Stranmillis. The application deadline for Stran was very late (1st Feb) does anybody know when we will start hearing about ineterviews? :smile:
Reply 169
heya, I'm in the same boat! I've been waiting to hear back too but I've heard that interviews have already started! I'm freaking out a bit but sort of hoping that not hearing back is an ok sign??
Hiya! Oh no way, hopefully we hear soon. It's so nerve wrecking, I know nothing about their interview process either and I'm freaking out a bit. Have you applied anywhere else?
Hi guys, I just had my interview on Friday, although mine was for Post Primary :smile: I just checked their website, there deadline for ucas entry was 15th Jan, just to fill you in there has been 2 cycles if interviews, the first was about a month ago and the second last week, I'm not sure if and when the next cycle will be but I received a letter just over a week before my interview was set, nothing appeared on ucas or in my emails or anything so I wouldn't expect anything to appear there for you guys but keep checking anyway, just keep checking you post and I hope you hear soon! Good luck!! :smile:
Hey an0nymouse, I've applied for the early years PGCE and the deadline was 1st Feb and it was a written paper application which I found a bit weird..
How did your interview for post primary go and what did it involve? Hope you did well :smile:
Ohh I didn't have a written paper, I had a 5 minute presentation and then around 15 minutes of interview :smile: I'm not really sure how I did but the interviews were friendly and welcoming! I didn't meet any other PGCE applicants so maybe your interviews are at a different time than ours :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 174
Has anyone heard of any rejections/offers yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending