The Student Room Group

(OCR) A2 English Literature *F663* | 2016 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thecatwithnohat
Does anyone have the past paper for 2015? Can't believe it STILL isn't available on the OCR website

I'm going to scan it in now, give me 10mins!
Original post by itsConnor_

Hey,

Don't worry about it, a lovely user on here has already sent me the questions! Thank you for the lovely thought, though :smile:.

Once you scan it, you could possibly publish it on here so that other users looking for it can find it on here? Thanks. :smile:
Original post by itsConnor_

I'd love a copy!
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Does anyone have the past paper for 2015? Can't believe it STILL isn't available on the OCR website

Original post by lilyindia123
I'd love a copy!

June 2015 paper
Original post by lilyindia123
Hiya. Thank you so much! Unfortunately I can't open the document. Please could you email it to me? [email protected]. Also do you have anything on sexual desire or experience and innocence? And are you doing the white devil for section a. Please let me know if you need anything as I've done quite a lot of essay plans! :smile:

Emailed you! :biggrin: if you have one then an essay plan on sexual experience would be really helpful!
My text for section A is King Lear :smile:
Reply 385
Does anyone know the predicted Lear question?
Original post by A*101
Does anyone know the predicted Lear question?

Everyone appears to be saying Lear himself, or possibly Edmund or Edgar. In the past, I know Gloucester, Cordelia and the Fool have come up so the possibility of them coming up again is incredibly slim. However, the Gloucester question gave the opportunity to discuss Edmund, Edgar and Lear, just as the Cordelia question brought up the opportunity to discuss Lear, Goneril and Regan. The Fool question also brought up the opportunity to discuss Lear. There was a question on family last year which gave the opportunity to discuss Lear and his daughters as well as Gloucester and his sons. With all of this in mind, I'd say Kent could be likely as he's been a character with the least amount of opportunitues to discuss throughout. Or a question regarding the influences of minor characters. As it is the last one though, Lear could be a strong possibility, so fingers crossed. He may be too predictable though.

As for the theme question, I'm hoping for blindness as I'm pretty sure it has never come up before and there is so much to say about it.

Good luck :smile:
heya, does anyone have an predictions for the antony and cleopatra question? my teacher says maybe one focused on enobarbus?
Reply 388
Can anyone give me their revision notes for either Paradise Lost book 9, or Volpone? My teacher for the comparative part is next to useless and that is when he turns up to the lessons, and I haven't found much analysis or anything on the internet when compared to how much there is for King Lear.
Thanks.
Hi :smile:

Do any of my fellow King Lear students have any critics on Cornwall and Albany? I like to have a couple on each character just in case, but am really struggling for these two!

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 390
Is his name Mr Coleman by any chance?
Original post by Lowriellenn
Everyone appears to be saying Lear himself, or possibly Edmund or Edgar. In the past, I know Gloucester, Cordelia and the Fool have come up so the possibility of them coming up again is incredibly slim. However, the Gloucester question gave the opportunity to discuss Edmund, Edgar and Lear, just as the Cordelia question brought up the opportunity to discuss Lear, Goneril and Regan. The Fool question also brought up the opportunity to discuss Lear. There was a question on family last year which gave the opportunity to discuss Lear and his daughters as well as Gloucester and his sons. With all of this in mind, I'd say Kent could be likely as he's been a character with the least amount of opportunitues to discuss throughout. Or a question regarding the influences of minor characters. As it is the last one though, Lear could be a strong possibility, so fingers crossed. He may be too predictable though.

As for the theme question, I'm hoping for blindness as I'm pretty sure it has never come up before and there is so much to say about it.

Good luck :smile:

I'm really struggling with this whole 'minor characters' thing! So many people have predicted it, but how do you define which characters are minor, and what do you think the focus of the question could be?

Any help would be so much appreciated thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 392
Original post by HxAxZ
Is his name Mr Coleman by any chance?

omf, how did you guess? :wink:
Reply 393
i sit next to you in class man!
King Lear predictions?

Does anybody think that Edmund is likely? Or is Kent likely?
Also- what do you all predict for section B questions. Would a question 'women' be a likely?
Original post by sally.7
I'm really struggling with this whole 'minor characters' thing! So many people have predicted it, but how do you define which characters are minor, and what do you think the focus of the question could be?

Any help would be so much appreciated thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who has predicted minor characters?
Reply 397
Original post by HxAxZ
i sit next to you in class man!

Lewis, is that you??
Original post by EconomicsBS
Who has predicted minor characters?

Quite a few people on here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sally.7
Quite a few people on here!