ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What's more important?
    Body/physique
    Personality
    Penis Size
    Looks

In order..
    LISTEN, the truth is it is down to personality. The person you fall in love with will be because of their personality, long term relationships will be down to the other persons personality. All the people I have genuinely loved or been really attracted to for a long period were not people I originally found attractive. AsI saw different sides to their personality I started to the see them differently, real love and attraction is due to personality. However, when someone is just purely looking for sex it usually always based on looks because they don’t care to get to know you at this point.

ReputationRep:
    I wish women were telling the truth that looks is #1, as it's my strongest suit by far.

Why are some fit girls with ugly guys if it's looks mainly? It's obv not common, but it's also not THAT rare. Usually the guy is tall which makes sense but not always, and some tall as **** guys can't get any at all.

My guy mates think if you can make her laugh even if you're a 0/10 she'll like you. Bad news for me since I have no humor lmao.

looks
    personality
    **** size
    body

ReputationRep:
    Money... everything else is secondary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimee_101)
    LISTEN, the truth is it is down to personality. The person you fall in love with will be because of their personality, long term relationships will be down to the other persons personality. All the people I have genuinely loved or been really attracted to for a long period were not people I originally found attractive. AsI saw different sides to their personality I started to the see them differently, real love and attraction is due to personality. However, when someone is just purely looking for sex it usually always based on looks because they don’t care to get to know you at this point.
    What do you mean? A specific personality type that all women like, or in terms of two people "clicking" well?

All women want to date me, does this mean I'm fugly with a kind personality? Game over.

ReputationRep:
    Well...

Buss (1989) found some qualities that women found attractive in men:
    - Men have to have the ability to provide e.g. have good financial prospects
    - Women find men who are older than them more attractive
    - Women valued ambition and industriousness

Why women prefer older men is not completely clear. It could be related to higher providing capacity but “older male age also could provide a cue to longevity, maturity, prowess, confidence, judgment, or experience…” (p.12)
    Patterns that are strongly supported across all (or most) countries point to biological mechanisms rather than cultural ones. It's all down to biology

ReputationRep:
    Manners maketh man

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2018
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.