The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Anyone starting psychology/DE100 in Feb?

Hi 😊

I have enrolled to start psychology in Feb! Anyone else starting then?
Reply 1
hii :smile:

I start psychology & counselling in Jan/Feb time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Which module are you starting with? I'm starting with investigating psychology 1 DE100. looking forward to it!
Reply 3
Original post by zoearmstrongcox
Hi 😊

Hey!
I'm starting DE100 in February, looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm quite nervous as I'm expecting it to be more difficult than the module I started in October.
What module did you start in October? What degree are you working towards?
Hi 😊

I have enrolled on that to start at the same time :smile:
Reply 6
What module did you start in October? What degree are you working towards?

Started E102 in October and working towards a BSC Psychology. When I first enrolled in October, the OU told me I could only do 60 credits a year for the first two years as the work was too intense, but they've changes some of their guidelines meaning I can now do another 60 credit module :smile:

Is DE100 going to be your first module? How are you feeling about starting the module?
Yes will be my first module as I've transferred 60 credits from previous study. Hoping to do 60 credits to start and then 120 if I can handle it. Been 6 years since I studied anything so a little nervous about going back to it all
Hi.. I'm going for the Psychology and Law degree, so from Feb 2017 starting on DE100 and W101 simultaneously (120 points in my first year) ... Could get interesting :smile: Decided at 43 yrs I need to grow up change the course of my life... a bit :smile:
Reply 9
I will be :smile: I started in October with AA100 (compulsory Arts and Humanities module), working towards my Psychology and Philosophy degree
Reply 10
yes I am
Original post by mdmcintyre
Hi.. I'm going for the Psychology and Law degree, so from Feb 2017 starting on DE100 and W101 simultaneously (120 points in my first year) ... Could get interesting :smile: Decided at 43 yrs I need to grow up change the course of my life... a bit :smile:

do they do a joint psychology and law course?

Quick Reply

Latest