The Student Room Group

Would you go back to Year 7 and do school all over again for 5 million pounds?

Would you? :colone:

Scroll to see replies

**** yeah.
Reply 2
Of course, plus I'd know everything so it would be like having 5 years free to mess around with £5000000.
I'd wait til next euromillions when it's like £128 mil or summat then I'd jot down the results and the date of the lottery. Then I'd pay the £5 mil and go back to year 7, live through all of school again woukd be pretty cool, then I'd wait til the date I'd written down and then do the lottery since I know the results and have a total gain of £123mil plus I've gone back and lived my school years again! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, and I would do some bloody revision this time
If you could go back in time to year 7 , you could win every lottery since lmao. Although , i would forgot about some people tho :frown:
Tbh id do it for free.
No?
Reply 8
Original post by eternaforest
I'd wait til next euromillions when it's like £128 mil or summat then I'd jot down the results and the date of the lottery. Then I'd pay the £5 mil and go back to year 7, live through all of school again woukd be pretty cool, then I'd wait til the date I'd written down and then do the lottery since I know the results and have a total gain of £123mil plus I've gone back and lived my school years again! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have to pay 5 million lol
Easiest 5 million pound ever made.
Reply 10
I'd do it for free.
Fuk yeah, high school was too funny
Reply 12
Without remembering anything
Original post by luciie

daymmm would be so much better If I remembered everything

Could manipulate ppl and shiit like that
Reply 14
I'd pay 5 million to have the chance to relive secondary school again. Can't believe i've only got a couple months left.
Reply 15
Is this the grown up you going through this again with high school kids or do yo revert back to yourself at that age, if you do, do you still know what you know now? Also wen does the money come into play, straightaway or when you get back to this age?
I'd seriously consider it anyway, no money required. There are a lot of things I'd change.

In the end, though, I don't think I would, regardless of the money. If I'd completed my GCSEs and made the traditional path to university, there are a lot of things that wouldn't have happened - I wouldn't have met some of the best friends I've ever made, I don't think I'd have matured as much I did.

Plus I'd imagine my illness would have happened regardless of what I did, so I'd probably have to drop out of my GCSEs secondtime around, anyway.
Original post by luciie

How would you explain the £5 million in the bank?

I so would.
Reply 18
yes lel
and escape at least some of the bullying, change my GCSE and A level options, absolutely!

Add on extra years, hmmmm, not so sure, I half wanna escape school, but, if it means I don't have to deal with adulthood for a while longer, I wouldn't mind....

Quick Reply

Latest