Nottingham Trent accomadation Watch

crallison
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Which is the best but reasonable accommodation at Nottingham Trent? I'm hoping to study psychology so I need to be near the city centre
nottreece
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/a...ide/index.html

If you follow the link above it will take you to a useful page about accommodation that Nottingham Trent offer, the other option is to look for Private accomodation, but for first year i recommend Halls of Residence as this will mean that you will get to meet other freshers.
Jenx301
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Victoria hall is the best as it is only £89 per week, the staff are lovely and I enjoyed staying there. It's a private hall rather than a university run one.
tiagotheweirdo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jenx301)
Victoria hall is the best as it is only £89 per week, the staff are lovely and I enjoyed staying there. It's a private hall rather than a university run one.
In their website, they say international students have to pay in full when booking so I guess Victoria isn't an option. Any more good private halls?
Jenx301
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tiagotheweirdo)
In their website, they say international students have to pay in full when booking so I guess Victoria isn't an option. Any more good private halls?
I thought that was the case for all of them unless you have a uk based guarantor? IQ looks nice but never stayed there myself. Trinity square as well. A girl on my course had to stay in university owned halls in Clifton cos she didn't have a guarantor. Look into it.
tiagotheweirdo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jenx301)
I thought that was the case for all of them unless you have a uk based guarantor? IQ looks nice but never stayed there myself. Trinity square as well. A girl on my course had to stay in university owned halls in Clifton cos she didn't have a guarantor. Look into it.
I don't really know much about that but is seems all private halls do ask for it, yes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Are cats selfish

Yes (72)
58.06%
No (52)
41.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise