The Student Room Group

GCSE English lit exam HOW TO REVISE - URGENT!

Well I'm sitting the Unit 1 lit exam in a week and one day. I will be sitting Of mice and Men and Unseen poetry on the WJEC exam board. It's my first exam, like ever and I feel like i'm not doing enough. I'm just doing mind maps on each theme and character. I've started going over some key quotes.
Any help will be great thanks!
Well to prepare for the OMAM exam that I did, I developed a detailed character sheet for each major character (even some minor ones like Carlson) and picked out some of their best quotes and analysed them. For the unseen, to be honest, I didn't do much maybe try an unseen past paper and analyse it in exam conditions? You needn't be worried, in my opinion Lit is one of the easiest exam you can come out with anything as long as it is justified and get an A*
I have quite a lot revision materials since our teacher kept sending us these from last year. I'm not sure if you would find it helpful but here you go! :smile:
I'm doing that exam too! :smile:
yeah we're trialing something different, I always happen to be the guinea pig year. we're doing the whole of the lit course in year 10 and then the whole of the language in year 11... i think. :s-smilie:

thanks for the advice
Original post by elizaaaaaas
I have quite a lot revision materials since our teacher kept sending us these from last year. I'm not sure if you would find it helpful but here you go! :smile:

thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest