The Student Room Group

Need advice!!

I recently received all five of my Uni offers for Politics and International Relations; I'm currently torn between two universities for several reasons:

Aston University - The course at is a Bsc instead of a Ba, plus they have the placement year which will be amazing for my CV after University, I love the campus and the area it's located in and I know it's really high for student satisfaction, plus I already know a lot of people who study there! Also I like the look of the modules I will have the chance to study - plus my mum likes it!

The University of Kent - I think the campus is beautiful, very secluded which at times I may like but being from a city I'm not sure if that's the best idea, the wild module really interests me, I've heard really good things about teaching, the chance to study abroad e.c.t, and overall it's got a high rating - plus my dad likes it!

My boyfriend studies in Birmingham too, but after balancing out all of the factors Aston seems like my top choice (it has been since January 2015)! a lot of people think it's just about him, which it's not - I was just wondering if anybody had some advice? Thanks! :smile:)

Also, I'm from London and I know Aston is far from home :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by charlig02
I recently received all five of my Uni offers for Politics and International Relations; I'm currently torn between two universities for several reasons:

Aston University - The course at is a Bsc instead of a Ba, plus they have the placement year which will be amazing for my CV after University, I love the campus and the area it's located in and I know it's really high for student satisfaction, plus I already know a lot of people who study there! Also I like the look of the modules I will have the chance to study - plus my mum likes it!

The University of Kent - I think the campus is beautiful, very secluded which at times I may like but being from a city I'm not sure if that's the best idea, the wild module really interests me, I've heard really good things about teaching, the chance to study abroad e.c.t, and overall it's got a high rating - plus my dad likes it!

My boyfriend studies in Birmingham too, but after balancing out all of the factors Aston seems like my top choice (it has been since January 2015)! a lot of people think it's just about him, which it's not - I was just wondering if anybody had some advice? Thanks! :smile:)

I'm from Birmingham too; it's great! Go there!
Reply 2
Original post by Kyx
I'm from Birmingham too; it's great! Go there!

Thank you! So tempted, just don't wanna rush any decisions!
Reply 3
I think city life is better than suburbia life anyway. More shops, more food and more pubs! :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending