The Student Room Group

Just disgusting!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student403
Come on dude not everyone's trying to attract a mate.

Some people do it because they want to look the way they want to look. If it makes them feel more comfortable and confident, who are you to tell them how to look?

ugh student you are literally a light among rubble (will & others who think likewise).
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
typical thatcherite behaviour

Indeed.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Don't like it? Don't get with anyone who looks like that. We don't dress or look how we do just to please you.

You look nice. So I don't really want to argue with you about it. :redface:
Original post by somnacin
I haven't read the other posts but I hope somebody pointed out how contradicting this is

No. Not in my own mind.
Original post by Student403
Did you just evaluate someone else's self worth?

Because (hint: it's in the name!) self worth is how someone feels about him or herself. Not what William Walker or someone else thinks

Well yes, to me it seems they don't have any at all.
Original post by aamirac
So why do have a problem with that? :s-smilie:

Because it mean women and men have no class or standards, they look ugly and unattractive.
Original post by william walker
No. Not in my own mind.

Reread your sentence again.

Honestly though, your argument (women is only beautiful if they look a certain way) is based off an subjective opinion with no concrete proof to back it up :bebored:
Original post by noor.m
I don't know of many women who purposely thin out their eyebrows but even if they do that's their personal preference and I don't see what's wrong with that

Because it makes them less good looking.
Original post by Croco
from what i have read on this site, you seem to be a pretty disgusting person so lel

That's right. Can't argue, just attack me.
You look nice. So I don't really want to argue with you about it. :redface:

There's nothing to argue about. I dress and have my hair the way I do because I like it and it makes me feel more confident and better about myself, not because I think others like it.
Original post by somnacin
Reread your sentence again.

Honestly though, your argument (women is only beautiful if they look a certain way) is based off an subjective opinion with no concrete proof to back it up :bebored:

Never said that that. I said women have give up trying to look good and attractive to men.
Reply 52
That doesn't apply to all women, and if at all they do any of the things you specified it's for their own satisfaction. If they're pleased and comfortable with how they look, I see no reason for you to judge or tell them to do otherwise.
Reply 53
That's right. Can't argue, just attack me.

I can easily argue my point with you however, from reading your other miserable responses to arguments on this thread, it really wont be worth my time. Why the others are arguing is beyond me since you are clearly beyond help. Good day :hat2:
Never said that that. I said women have give up trying to look good and attractive to men.

Exactly my point?

1. You said that "women [with] dyed hair, with extensions" can't look good. What is this nonsense? Just bc you think they don't doesn't mean it's the same for other people. And it's hair color, not facial disfiguration; some stands of beauty is objective.

2. I'ld also like to see you justify your "women have got more power ... have became less and less attractive to men" statement.
Because it mean women and men have no class or standards, they look ugly and unattractive.

So why the need to degrade them. If they are comfortable and content with the way they look, you have no right to abuse that.
To try to change that is not a small task. You need to realise that these are real people you speak of, with real emotions. They aren't going to change because of some bigoted person on the Internet. :huff:
Just putting these here to prove women can have partially dyed hair and still look fantastic :biggrin:

Dyed hair and extensions can look good. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean they aren't good
What if someone isn't trying to look attractive to a man.
We don't live to please you. Get over urself

Quick Reply

Latest