The Student Room Group

Would you feel insecure going out with someone much better looking than you?

I kinda feel I would (talking about much better looking to the point where it is visually obvious).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No... I'd feel like the luckiest person in the world
I'd feel lucky as ****.
Original post by UWS

^^ This haha.
I wouldn't go out with her unless I trusted her, so not really

Plus I tend to think I'm irreplaceable, so if she thinks she can find someone better than me then good luck to her, I guess.
I'm very attractive, so I wouldn't feel insecure.
Yeah, i would
Id feel self conscious walking with them in public. Id feel like all eyes are on me.
Yep, I'm female and only date average guys.
Initially yes but after a few weeks nah. Why should you? If they think you're attractive (as a package anyway, ie looks, personality etc etc) then that's all that matters.
I know a few couples where the girl is a bit better than the guy but they are decent people so no real reason why they shouldn't be together...
I'd feel extremely lucky but there would probably be pangs of insecurity now and then about what other people thought when they saw me with him
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't really know, if anything it would make me want to up my style game I suppose.
Around them no, around other people yes.
No because every guy would be jealous of me
I'd be over the moon ngl...but I'd also feel insecure just looking at everyone looking at us together knowing what they're thinking..."How did that happen?..." :rofl:
Not really, because why would they be going out with me in the first place otherwise?
Initially I'd feel lucky, but I don't think I could. I'm too insecure
Yes, but then I'm fundamentally insecure so it'd be my problem not theirs.
Reply 17
No
Reply 18
Original post by UWS

This, although I'd feel that just having someone tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be like the girl in the film DUFF. :s-smilie:

But really, probably okay. People would just assume that I'm her friend or something. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending