The Student Room Group

When was the last time you vomited?

Scroll to see replies

Literally just 20 minutes ago, twice within 5 minutes. Today has not been a good day :afraid:
Reply 41
Original post by Chant No.1
I remember watching something on TV back then late at night which mentioned drowning in one's own vomit! :eek2:

Ohhh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
Literally just 20 minutes ago, twice within 5 minutes. Today has not been a good day :afraid:

:redface: eww, you really are having a bad day aren't you?
I last vomited in the August of 2008 after feeling extremely faint. I have come very close to vomiting countless times since though. :zomg:

Hmm it's actually been a long while, I don't remember
Reply 44
Original post by drowzee

Yikes, I will offer this but if something happens it ain't going on me:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seagull poo or vomit? :teehee: :rofl:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:redface: eww, you really are having a bad day aren't you?

Horrible day :sad:
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you :hugs:

Spoiler

Reply 47
Seagull poo or vomit? :teehee: :rofl:

Either

Original post by drowzee

Spoiler

I aim to please m'lady:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by drowzee
Horrible day :sad:

Spoiler

You could really use an apple flavored Muller Rice! :console:

Spoiler

Today - Bulimic.
Original post by PetalsOnTheWind
Today - Bulimic.

Oh, dear. Are you in a recovery programme? I don't know whether you know of it, but there's a Mental Health Society on TSR - you could pop in, if you need to chat.

My PM box is open regardless. :smile:
Original post by acupofgreentea
Oh, dear. Are you in a recovery programme? I don't know whether you know of it, but there's a Mental Health Society on TSR - you could pop in, if you need to chat.

My PM box is open regardless. :smile:

Bless you, thank you sweetie. It's okay. I'm in recovery. I even come with my very own therapist!
Bless you, thank you sweetie. It's okay. I'm in recovery. I even come with my very own therapist!

I don't want to talk too much about it on the forum because I'm very aware of people possibly being triggered, but if you need to talk, please do not hesitate in PMing me.

It's just ... I'm not very well versed in the ED recovery, but I'm a bit alarmed by what you said previously, even if you're in recovery and have a therapist. Hope you're doing OK. :smile: xxx
I don't want to talk too much about it on the forum because I'm very aware of people possibly being triggered, but if you need to talk, please do not hesitate in PMing me.

It's just ... I'm not very well versed in the ED recovery, but I'm a bit alarmed by what you said previously, even if you're in recovery and have a therapist. Hope you're doing OK. :smile: xxx

I understand. Thank you for being so supportive. It was my first blip in like two months. Part of recovery is having a few step backs. I'm okay - I actually went for a walk and ate again to make up for the food I lost :smile:. x
I understand. Thank you for being so supportive. It was my first blip in like two months. Part of recovery is having a few step backs. I'm okay - I actually went for a walk and ate again to make up for the food I lost :smile:. x

It definitely is! It's important not to let this set you back, you're right - it's better to have a few setbacks and still come back fighting than not fighting at all. Do you think it was something particular that caused this to happen?

And I'm happy to hear that. I have to say, walking has helped immensely with my recovery. :smile: It's great that you used a healthy coping method.

Still - my PM box is always open. :smile: xxx
Someone's wedding...
Reply 56
It definitely is! It's important not to let this set you back, you're right - it's better to have a few setbacks and still come back fighting than not fighting at all. Do you think it was something particular that caused this to happen?

And I'm happy to hear that. I have to say, walking has helped immensely with my recovery. :smile: It's great that you used a healthy coping method.

Still - my PM box is always open. :smile: xxx

I'd love to chat with you! :h:
August, LOL I did vomited from a bridge lmao
February last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
If you're unconscious you can drown in your own vomit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed. And as a child, I would frequently vomit whilst sleeping. I would have no recollection of that at all. :s-smilie:

Last night :s-smilie: I have no idea why. Odd.

Quick Reply

Latest