The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh offers 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Madgalyn
Hahahaha mazo. Somos muchísimos los que aplicamos desde España
Well I am actually from Madrid and I applied to Cambridge, Manchester, Kent, Edinburgh and St Andrews and for the moment I have an offer from Manchester and Kent and I made it to the interview at Cambridge although I didn't get an offer :frown: by the way I am applying to the philosophy course.
No me han pedido mis predicted grades! me preocupa muchísimo. Es decir, para Cambridge me pidieron predicted grades y me está rayando so so much. I don't know if I should mail them or something.
What about you? a cuáles has aplicado?

Has comprobado que no tienes el correo en junk? A me apareció ahí uno, pero no de Edinburgh. Aunque me avisaron de que podía pasar eso, osea que por problemas fuesen detectados como spam
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Pauli14
Has comprobado que no tienes el correo en junk? A me apareció ahí uno, pero no de Edinburgh. Aunque me avisaron de que podía pasar eso, osea que por problemas fuesen detectados como spam

hm he comprobado y por lo visto no, es mazo raro pero bueno supongo que ya no hay nada que se pueda hacer, sólo toca esperar :smile: mucha suerte!
Original post by Madgalyn
Hahahaha mazo. Somos muchísimos los que aplicamos desde España
Well I am actually from Madrid and I applied to Cambridge, Manchester, Kent, Edinburgh and St Andrews and for the moment I have an offer from Manchester and Kent and I made it to the interview at Cambridge although I didn't get an offer :frown: by the way I am applying to the philosophy course.
No me han pedido mis predicted grades! me preocupa muchísimo. Es decir, para Cambridge me pidieron predicted grades y me está rayando so so much. I don't know if I should mail them or something.
What about you? a cuáles has aplicado?

Me parece raro que no hayas puesto tus predicteds en UCAS... Que haces? IB? A-Levels? Sele?
I applied to St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Oxford, Exeter, and UCL. Got offers from the last two, and I got an interview then rejection from Oxford. So we're very similar hahaha.
Cual es tu top?
Got an offer for Chemical Engineering! :h: Anyone else?
Original post by Malayika

Congrats :smile:
anyone have any offers for music yet???
Original post by Malayika

When did you apply?
I have a conditional offer for LLB Law. I'm not 100% sure that I'll meet the conditions though. If I don't I will be pretty disappointed.
Original post by horse.jojo
When did you apply?

I sent off my application on the 17th December and heard back on the 25th January
Reply 49
Original post by reallytrulee
I have a conditional offer for LLB Law. I'm not 100% sure that I'll meet the conditions though. If I don't I will be pretty disappointed.

I also got an offer for law :biggrin: what are your conditions?
I got an offer for English Literature a couple of weeks ago.
Anyone got offers for Economics??
Reply 52
Original post by jackainslie
I got an offer for English Literature a couple of weeks ago.

What are your grade requirements?
Original post by IDKY
I also got an offer for law :biggrin: what are your conditions?

I'm attending high school in the US, so I had an SAT and AP requirement. In addition to what I'd already achieved, I had to have a 600 in each section of the SAT, and at least a 650 on a subject test in English lit. Is yours unconditional?
Reply 54
Original post by reallytrulee
I'm attending high school in the US, so I had an SAT and AP requirement. In addition to what I'd already achieved, I had to have a 600 in each section of the SAT, and at least a 650 on a subject test in English lit. Is yours unconditional?

Aha, I'm an IB student right so it's conditional :smile:
Reply 55
I applied for French and Spanish in December, but didn't read the initial email from Edinburgh properly so I only did the fee status questionnaire three weeks ago, heard back a few days later. I'm on a gap year rn so my a level results are ABB, I'm not that hopeful considering that they're asking for between ABB-AAA. I've had offers from Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Warwick, I don't really know how accommodation works exactly or how it differs from place to place but my main worry is that Edinburgh takes ages to get back to me and doesn't offer me a place while all the good accommodation for my actual offers is gone. Has anyone else for modern languages heard back? And out of curiosity does anyone know if your fee status affects anything?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Galen Vaughn
Anyone got offers for Economics??

I got one for Economics and Mathematics
Reply 57
Anyone got offers for Psychology ???
For any of the offer holders, are you European?
Original post by mudkipleo
For any of the offer holders, are you European?

I'm German, but I probably can't help you because I attended high school in the US.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending